An exhibition of paintings by Silver Stallone has opened at the Russian Museum Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. Many of the visitors to the Russian Museum who visited the exhibition of paintings by the popular American actor Silver Stallone did not even suspect earlier that the Hollywood star had been seriously engaged in painting art for several decades.
Earlier, Stallone did not advertise his artistic abilities, although in his youth, before starting work in the cinema, he was going to choose a career as an artist, even went through a painting training course in Switzerland.
The presentation of the exhibition took place on October 27 in the hall of the Mikhailovsky Castle. Although ordinary visitors were invited to the exhibition only on the 28th, there were so many people who wanted to attend the event that the line at the entrance was several hundred meters long.
The reason for such a substantial number of visitors was not only the desire to get to the exhibition, but also the reason to meet with the famous actor - Silver Stallone personally presented his paintings.
The exhibition included 27 works, of which six paintings by Stallone painted specifically for display in St. Petersburg. Therefore, visitors to the exhibition had the opportunity to become the first spectators of these works of the artist.
Most of the work is written in an abstract manner, where the images are transferred in the form of several monotonous spots. However, the paintings created recently, look different - written in bold strokes, they go beyond the two-dimensional space, becoming embossed.
The exhibition exposition is supplemented by photographs depicting Stallone in the interior of his workshops. Museum employees have prepared a catalog for the opening of an exhibition of paintings by an American actor. In it you can see not only reproductions of his works, but also a description of the creative path of Silver Stallone, as well as many photographs.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Residents of Samara will see the work of Filonov and Malevich from the collection of the Russian Museum
- Exhibition at the Russian Museum - the work of the artist Oleg Krotkov for 50 years
- Stages of the work of Kazimir Malevich at an exhibition in the Russian Museum
- Philip Malyavin’s large-scale exhibition is open at the Russian Museum
- In the Russian Museum, the exhibition "Soil and Fate" talked about the Plast dynasty
- Ten unknown works by Karl Bryullov at an exhibition in the Russian Museum
- Artist and poet Boris Kocheyshvili - personal exhibition in the Russian Museum
- "Drei große Porträtmaler" aus der Sammlung des Russischen Museums werden den Bewohnern von Murmansk vorgestellt
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!