Opened a new exhibition of paintings in the Pushkin Museum - "The Magic of Dutch Realism" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the Pushkin Museum to them. On November 12, Pushkin began the exhibition “The Magic of Dutch Realism”. The exposition of the exhibition, held as part of the Holland Year in Russia, is composed of works presented by ING Group, one of the largest financial associations in the world, from its corporate collection.
To date, the collection of works of art belonging to this association has amounted to about 15 thousand exhibits, the storage place of which is the company’s offices located in many countries of the world.
The canvases of artists are arranged in such a way that they can be used to trace the evolution of “magical realism” from its inception, which occurred in the 20s of the last century, to the present. This period was more than eighty years.
The canvases created at the beginning of the last century are images of a very real world, however, it is complemented by a small amount of imagination. In total, at the exhibition opened at the Pushkin Museum, visitors got the opportunity to get acquainted with about forty masterpieces made by Dutch masters, from the founders of the “magic realism” movement to their followers, our contemporaries.
The opening of the exhibition was honored by Mr. Ron Van Dartel, the Ambassador of the Netherlands to Russia, as well as representatives of ING. The host of the ceremony was I. A. Antonova, President of the Pushkin Museum. Pushkin. In her speech, the president expressed gratitude to the organizers of the exhibition, and also noted that another exhibition of Dutch artists is currently taking place in the Museum, where canvases from the collection of the Amsterdam Museum are presented. The new exhibition, available to visitors until the end of January, will become a dialogue of artists working in various genres.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Vladimir Center for Fine Arts presented to the public reproductions of Van Gogh’s works, made in digital giclee technology
- In the Pushkin Museum to them. Pushkin opens exhibition of works by Giorgio Morandi
- A unique exhibition of tactile paintings "See the invisible" in the museum to them. Mashkova
- A unique exhibition of engravings by Goya and Dali was opened at the Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts
- In the Pushkin Museum to them opened another new exhibition "Piranesi. Before and after"
- Raphael’s exhibition opened at the Pushkin Museum
- The exhibition of Lev Bakst, which opened in the Pushkin Museum, was visited by the first visitors
- Advertising as an art. British poster of the late XIX - early XX century from the collection of the Pushkin Museum. A.S. Pushkin