The exhibition "Marc Chagall. La Bible" opened in the art center "Perinnye Ryady" Automatic translate
ST. PETERSBURG. The Perinny Ryady Art Center, located in the center of St. Petersburg, invites art lovers to the exhibition Marc Chagall, which opened on December 4th. La Bible. " The works performed by the great compatriot are exhibited in Russia not too often, and rare museums can boast of the presence of genuine works by Marc Chagall in their funds.
The creators of the exhibition gave the residents of the city a rare opportunity to get acquainted with the original works of the great Master. Inspection of bright, multi-color lithographs, accompanied by finely selected musical works, allows visitors to plunge into the extraordinary world created by the artist.
The exhibition includes 40 lithographs illustrating scenes from the Bible, as well as 12 lithographs, which are part of the series “Windows of Jerusalem”. Bible illustrations are an important part of the work of Marc Chagall. The first works of this direction were created by the artist in the thirties, and their creation ended after the Second World War.
The artist, for whom the Bible became the main source of inspiration, worked on illustrations for a long time and painstakingly. To create these works, Chagall mastered the skill of lithographic technology, which requires, besides talent, a lot of physical effort.
When works illustrating the Holy Scriptures saw the light, it became clear how unique the artist’s creation was. In the works of Chagall, the magnificent wisdom of the Bible was combined with the warmth and intimacy of its individual stories.
Each lithography is accompanied by an appropriate biblical text, which allows you to better understand the work of the artist, whose talent has never been limited by nationality.
The works of Marc Chagall can be seen until December 29th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Actors of the Grotesque Theater brought to the festival a performance about the great Chagall
- In Paris, they will burn fake Chagall
- Los bielorrusos descubrieron a Chagall en sí mismos, ¡en el arte con la cabeza!
- Secretos de la vida y el amor de Marc Chagall en el Museo Nacional de Arte de Bielorrusia
- The FBI and the Los Angeles Police returned 9 paintings stolen 6 years ago
- Exhibition of graphics by Marc Chagall on the anniversary of the great master for the residents of Altai
- In the museum "Erarta" opened "Gouache two O" - an exhibition of works by artists working in the technique of "gouache on paper"
- Exhibition "Three epochs of Marc Chagall" 0+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?