An exhibition dedicated to the 130th anniversary of the artist N. Krymov is opened in Krasnodar Automatic translate
KRASNODAR. In the museum to them. On July 1, Kovalenko began an exhibition of paintings, which presented the work of Nikolai Krymov, People’s Artist of the RSFSR. The exhibition is dedicated to the 130th anniversary of the painter, who remained in the history of Russian and Soviet pictorial art, as one of the most prominent artists who chose the tonal direction in painting. In addition to success in the mastery of the painter, Nikolai Petrovich Krymov is known as a talented teacher and theorist of pictorial art.
Landscape painting has become the main theme of the work of Nikolai Krymov. By choosing this theme, the painter achieved his own style - the nature depicted on his canvases is always colorful and harmonious. Even the discreet landscapes inherent in the central strip of Russia, painted by Nikolai Krymov, are full of bright colors. His works are always recognizable among the works of artists working in the same direction.
Nikolai Krymov received his first professional skills in the family - his father was an artist, then he studied at the Moscow School of Painting and Painting (1904), where Serov and Korovin were his teachers. The talent of the young artist is evidenced by the fact that the painting “Roofs under the Snow” (1906), created during training, was acquired by Serov for the Tretyakov Gallery.
At the time of graduation, Nikolay Krymov was already a famous artist. With his paintings, he took part in exhibitions of art associations known in those years. In the artist’s early works, landscapes are often found where water is present and its environment is reflected in it. The world on such canvases seems to be doubled, heaven and earth merge in a single space.
The artist developed his own system of teaching painting and had a substantial number of students and followers of his theory.
You can see the master’s work on July 13th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Zuschauer sahen die Premiere von "Romeo und Julia" von Regisseur Dmitry Krymov und Studenten von GITIS
- La exposición de una pintura Krymov "Molino"
- Das Bild des Feindes. Gruppenausstellung der Studenten des experimentellen Kurses Kamenkovich-Krymov (GITIS)
- Art Museum of Krasnodar opened an exhibition dedicated to the Hermitage
- An exhibition of Dutch masters in the Art Museum of Krasnodar
- In the art museum of Krasnodar opened the hall of ancient Russian painting
- "The Birth of Color" on the canvases of the artist from Moscow Anna Birstein in Krasnodar
- Mountain landscapes painted from nature in the paintings of the artist Sergey Dudko
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!