An exhibition dedicated to the 130th anniversary of the artist N. Krymov is opened in Krasnodar Automatic translate
KRASNODAR. In the museum to them. On July 1, Kovalenko began an exhibition of paintings, which presented the work of Nikolai Krymov, People’s Artist of the RSFSR. The exhibition is dedicated to the 130th anniversary of the painter, who remained in the history of Russian and Soviet pictorial art, as one of the most prominent artists who chose the tonal direction in painting. In addition to success in the mastery of the painter, Nikolai Petrovich Krymov is known as a talented teacher and theorist of pictorial art.
Landscape painting has become the main theme of the work of Nikolai Krymov. By choosing this theme, the painter achieved his own style - the nature depicted on his canvases is always colorful and harmonious. Even the discreet landscapes inherent in the central strip of Russia, painted by Nikolai Krymov, are full of bright colors. His works are always recognizable among the works of artists working in the same direction.
Nikolai Krymov received his first professional skills in the family - his father was an artist, then he studied at the Moscow School of Painting and Painting (1904), where Serov and Korovin were his teachers. The talent of the young artist is evidenced by the fact that the painting “Roofs under the Snow” (1906), created during training, was acquired by Serov for the Tretyakov Gallery.
At the time of graduation, Nikolay Krymov was already a famous artist. With his paintings, he took part in exhibitions of art associations known in those years. In the artist’s early works, landscapes are often found where water is present and its environment is reflected in it. The world on such canvases seems to be doubled, heaven and earth merge in a single space.
The artist developed his own system of teaching painting and had a substantial number of students and followers of his theory.
You can see the master’s work on July 13th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Zuschauer sahen die Premiere von "Romeo und Julia" von Regisseur Dmitry Krymov und Studenten von GITIS
- La exposición de una pintura Krymov "Molino"
- Das Bild des Feindes. Gruppenausstellung der Studenten des experimentellen Kurses Kamenkovich-Krymov (GITIS)
- Eine Bildschirmversion des letzten Romans von Fazil Iskander über Liebe, Vergebung und Seele
- In Krasnodar, opened an exhibition of paintings by Aivazovsky, dedicated to the anniversary of the painter
- In the museum to them. Kovalenko opened the exhibition "Art of the Young"
- Museum them. F. A. Kovalenko presented the first exhibition of 2017
- "In the light of his light" - a personal exhibition of the artist Gregor Danelyan in the museum. Kovalenko