Art Museum of Krasnodar opened an exhibition dedicated to the Hermitage Automatic translate
KRASNODAR. This year the State Hermitage celebrates its 250th anniversary. Art Museum. Kovalenko, one of the first among Russian museums, opened an exhibition dedicated to the anniversary of the St. Petersburg Museum. This is not only a congratulation on the anniversary year, but also an expression of gratitude to the largest museum in the country.
The exposition of the exhibition is composed of works transferred in the 1920s to Krasnodar from the Hermitage. These paintings and graphics became the basis of the collection of Western European art in the Krasnodar Museum of Art. The exhibition features eight graphic works and five paintings, made by European artists who worked in the 16-19th century.
As the museum staff noted at the opening of the exhibition, the masterpieces from the Hermitage belong to various European art schools. They provide an opportunity to see how art developed in Western Europe, starting from the 16th century. It is interesting that each of the canvases transferred to the Krasnodar Museum was the keeper of a secret.
In particular, as Elena Kasavchenko, a researcher at the museum, told media representatives, one of the works that entered the museum as the work of an unknown Italian master was authorized after the study. It turned out that “Female Portrait” is the work of Francesco Morandini, painted by the artist in the 16th century.
Moreover, researchers on the remains of the wax seal and the coat of arms on the old board were able to identify the former owners of the portrait - the old Florentine clan of the Medici, who patronized art.
The works presented in the exhibition are shown extremely rarely, those wishing to see them should hurry - the exhibition is open only on March 5th. Then the paintings will take their place in the storerooms of the museum.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- An exhibition of Dutch masters in the Art Museum of Krasnodar
- An exhibition dedicated to the 130th anniversary of the artist N. Krymov is opened in Krasnodar
- In the art museum of Krasnodar opened the hall of ancient Russian painting
- "The Birth of Color" on the canvases of the artist from Moscow Anna Birstein in Krasnodar
- Mountain landscapes painted from nature in the paintings of the artist Sergey Dudko
- In the Museum complex to them. Slovtsov opened a mobile art exhibition "Siberian Art Week"
- Im Wolgograder Museum. Mashkov offene Ausstellung - "Victor Kovalenko: Realismus und Realität"
- "Road kilometers" Anastasia Kovalenko
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!