An exhibition of Dutch masters in the Art Museum of Krasnodar Automatic translate
KRASNODAR. In the art museum. Kovalenko December 26, the exhibition begins "Dutch art of the XVII-XIX centuries." All works presented in the exhibition hall were kept in the museum fund. The history of the appearance of this collection in the Krasnodar Art Museum began in the first third of the twentieth century.
For several decades, more than seventy graphic and pictorial works appeared in museum collections, the authors of which were famous Dutch artists. Their work is deservedly attributed to the "Golden Age" of Dutch art.
A significant part of this collection was collected from works received in the Krasnodar Museum from the St. Petersburg State Hermitage Museum. Some of the exhibits that arrived from the Hermitage are especially valuable for their origin - once they belonged to collections collected by Russian emperors.
Those who are interested in the history of their country and art know that the first discoverer and collector of Dutch painting in Russia was Peter the Great, who showed interest in Holland art during his trip to the country in 1967. The first Rembrandt painting in Russia was also acquired during the reign of Peter the Great, it was the famous painting “Farewell of David to Jonathan”, now belonging to the Hermitage collection.
In the exhibition opened in the Krasnodar Museum of the exhibition you can see one of the paintings purchased by Peter the Great - “The Fight of the Riders on the Bridge”, made by Jacob Marts. In addition to the works that came to Russia thanks to the Russian emperors, the exhibition presents works by Dutch masters from the collection of the world famous traveler P. P. Semenov – Tian-Shansky.
An exhibition of works by Dutch masters is open on January 19th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Art Museum of Krasnodar opened an exhibition dedicated to the Hermitage
- In the art museum of Krasnodar opened the hall of ancient Russian painting
- An exhibition dedicated to the 130th anniversary of the artist N. Krymov is opened in Krasnodar
- "The Birth of Color" on the canvases of the artist from Moscow Anna Birstein in Krasnodar
- Mountain landscapes painted from nature in the paintings of the artist Sergey Dudko
- In the Museum complex to them. Slovtsov opened a mobile art exhibition "Siberian Art Week"
- Im Wolgograder Museum. Mashkov offene Ausstellung - "Victor Kovalenko: Realismus und Realität"
- "Road kilometers" Anastasia Kovalenko
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!