The project of the Russian Museum "Masterpieces of Russian Art" arrived in Tyumen Automatic translate
TYUMEN. On July 25, the work of the exhibition project, born in the most famous museum of the world, begins in Tyumen. The Russian Museum from St. Petersburg provided an opportunity for visitors to the Museum of Fine Arts to get acquainted with an exhibition called “Masterpieces of Russian Art”. All works participating in the exhibition are part of the collection of the Russian Museum, comprising over 400 thousand exhibits.
The opening of the exhibition from the funds of the Russian Museum is dedicated to the 70th anniversary of the Tyumen region. Another reason for organizing this project was the Year of Culture in Russia. Residents of the city until September 21 will be able to see in the walls of the Museum of Fine Arts originals of works written by outstanding masters of the portrait of the 18th century, presented by A. Antorpov, F. Rokotov and D. Levitsky.
The works of these painters were decorations on the walls of palace halls and noble mansions. Classics of the beginning of the XIX century are represented by Bryullov, Kiprensky and other masters. For the first time, the inhabitants of Tyumen will see the true picture of their countryman - V. G. Perov, whose birthplace is Tobolsk.
The exposition includes a rare work of such a bright personality as I. N. Kramskoy. This is a portrait of the teacher P.P. Chistyakov, whose students were Repin and Polenov. A number of works by artists belonging to the World of Art association are represented by the works of Z. Serebryakova, A. Benois, and Borisov-Musatov.
A place of honor is reserved for the sketch created by the painter V. I. Surikov during his work on the epic canvas “The Conquest of Siberia by Ermak”. Visitors to the exhibition will meet with the works of Nicholas Roerich, as well as the works of N. Goncharova and M. Larionov - representatives of the Russian avant-garde who conquered the art world of Paris with their works.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Family Portrait" - artists of the XVIII-XX centuries at an exhibition in the Russian Museum
- The Russian Museum has opened an exhibition of works by the national artist of the Russian Federation A. Talashchuk
- Russian Museum presented an exhibition dedicated to the First World War
- The Russian Museum presents a personal exhibition of Gennady Myznikov
- Creativity of Nicholas Roerich presented the Russian Museum
- Stages of the work of Kazimir Malevich at an exhibition in the Russian Museum
- Exhibition at the Russian Museum - the work of the artist Oleg Krotkov for 50 years
- "Drei große Porträtmaler" aus der Sammlung des Russischen Museums werden den Bewohnern von Murmansk vorgestellt
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!