The exhibition of paintings in Petrozavodsk collected canvases of four artists Automatic translate
PETROZAVODSK. A new exhibition dedicated to contemporary painting was presented on October 16 in Petrozavodsk. The city exhibition hall housed an exposition created from works by four Karelian artists. Their works were presented by Julia Shumilova and Sergey Terentyev, Artyom Starodubtsev and Ilya Rastaturin.
Each of them writes his works using his own pictorial language, has his own type of artistic thinking, however, despite their external dissimilarity, they are united by an era. Their work originates from the second part of the twentieth century, when art has already gone beyond the academic framework, but interest in the painting, which is a form of creative expression, has not yet been lost.
Visitors will see the work completed recently. The main part dates from the last few years. There are canvases written in the current 2014 year. They are first presented publicly. Artyom Starodubtsev selected landscapes and plot compositions for the exhibition, which are philosophical parables, where everyday life is sometimes associated with its anecdotal side, full of paradoxes.
Sergey Terentyev shows paintings on antique themes at the exhibition. This is a continuation of a large project on ancient Greek subjects - “The Odyssey Books”. The works reproduce the plots, which still remain relevant. The artist uses scenographic techniques, considering antiquity a performance, sometimes reproduced before new generations.
Landscapes and still lifes of Ilya Rastaturin immerse viewers in the world of the Russian hinterland. Yulia Shumilova in her multilayer panels openly and emotionally talks about herself, revealing to the audience her inner space.
All variety of exposition can be seen on November 9th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The premiere of the new version of The Queen of Spades was held at the Novosibirsk Opera House
- Personal exhibition of watercolors by Alexander Terentyev in Nizhny Novgorod
- An exhibition of watercolors by Anna Mikhailova "GeoGraphics" has opened in the art gallery "Doll House"
- "Not only cats …" - art exhibition in Petrozavodsk
- The premiere of "Magic Flute" was successfully held at the Musical Theater of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- In Petrozavodsk are "Big Tours" of the Moscow Theater. Mayakovsky
- "Love and the joy of life" - personal exhibition of Dmitry Polenkin in Petrozavodsk
- At the Petrozavodsk Theater "Creative Workshop" the premiere of the play "One, Two, Three …"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!