Cloths of Konstantin Korovin from the collection of the Russian Museum temporarily moved to Petrozavodsk Automatic translate
PETROZAVODSK. For two months, an exhibition of works by the brilliant Russian artist Konstantin Korovin, the founder of the Russian Impressionism style, will open in Petrozavodsk on December 19. His name is in the top ten Russian painters who created their works at the turn of the 19-20 century. The exposition is located in the Museum of Fine Arts of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Visitors will see 59 works by Konstantin Korovin, belonging to the collection of the Russian Museum. At the time of the exhibition in Petrozavodsk, the permanent exhibition of K. Korovin at the Russian Museum was closed. The painter’s works temporarily moved to the capital of Karelia. A little earlier, the same exposition was shown in Murmansk, and now the inhabitants of Petrozavodsk have the opportunity to get acquainted with the masterpieces of the painter.
The exposition travels to Russian cities thanks to the care of the Ministry of Culture about the availability of masterpieces of world art to the inhabitants of the regions. It was decided to systematically organize exhibitions in regional museums from the funds of the best federal museums. An exhibition of the works of Konstantin Korovin appeared in Petrozavodsk as part of this decision.
In the museum of Karelia there are two paintings painted by Korovin. One of them is on permanent display. Now almost six dozens of works in oil and watercolors have been added to them. Such a substantial amount of work will be on display in the museum until February 22nd.
Artworks for the exhibition were selected taking into account the features of the exhibition halls and other nuances. However, the main task in compiling the collection for display in Petrozavodsk was completed. The work of Konstantin Korovin is widely represented so that the scale of his talent can be noted.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- An exhibition "Russian Impressionist Konstantin Korovin" opens in Kazan, which arrived from the Russian Museum
- „Meisterwerke der Sammlung“ - die dritte Ausstellung aus dem Zyklus zum 50-jährigen Jubiläum des Museums der Schönen Künste, die in Komsomolsk am Amur eröffnet wurde
- Tücher von Konstantin Korovin aus der Sammlung des Russischen Museums werden in Samara präsentiert
- In Perm, in honor of the anniversary of the artist Oleg Korovin, the exhibition "Watercolor Poetry" is open
- Creativity of Russian impressionists at an exhibition in Yaroslavl
- Museum of History and Art robbed in Vyazniki
- Exposición "Impresionista ruso Konstantin Korovin" de la colección del Museo Ruso
- An exhibition of watercolors by Anna Mikhailova "GeoGraphics" has opened in the art gallery "Doll House"