Cloths by Konstantin Korovin from the collection of the Russian Museum are presented in Samara Automatic translate
SAMARA. The Art Museum of Samara continues its creative partnership with the Russian Museum of St. Petersburg. Until January 21, a large-scale exhibition of paintings created by Konstantin Korovin, one of the largest Russian impressionists, is presented in the Marble Hall of the museum.
On display are 27 paintings by Konstantin Korovin. To them are added works created by contemporaries of Korovin - members of the Union of Russian Artists. All works were delivered to Samara from St. Petersburg, from the collection of the Russian Museum.
The staff of the Russian Museum selected the works of Konstantin Korovin dated 1890-1910 to create an exhibition exposition in Samara. They reflect the various facets of the artist’s talent. Korovin canvases are characterized by poetic generalizations and vivid plots.
The pictorial manner characteristic of the artist is characterized by some conventionality, the contours of the images are slightly blurred. This markedly distinguishes Korovin’s canvases from the works of his contemporaries who worked in the strict framework of an academic school.
In this manner, village landscapes are filled with lyrical and poetic mood. Among the works of rural subjects presented at the exhibition, a part is written in the Moscow Region - “Road. Zvenigorod ”and other landscapes.
The exposition includes paintings dedicated to the Russian North. Painted in silver colors, these paintings are soft and restrained. The works created in Crimea are fundamentally different from the northern landscapes. Emphasizing the colorful nature of southern nature, Korovin gave the canvases a striking decorative effect. The artist used an equally bright palette of colors in the spectacular still lifes and landscapes of European cities presented at the exhibition.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- An exhibition "Russian Impressionist Konstantin Korovin" opens in Kazan, which arrived from the Russian Museum
- „Meisterwerke der Sammlung“ - die dritte Ausstellung aus dem Zyklus zum 50-jährigen Jubiläum des Museums der Schönen Künste, die in Komsomolsk am Amur eröffnet wurde
- In Perm, in honor of the anniversary of the artist Oleg Korovin, the exhibition "Watercolor Poetry" is open
- Creativity of Russian impressionists at an exhibition in Yaroslavl
- Cloths of Konstantin Korovin from the collection of the Russian Museum temporarily moved to Petrozavodsk
- Museum of History and Art robbed in Vyazniki
- Exposición "Impresionista ruso Konstantin Korovin" de la colección del Museo Ruso
- An exhibition of the works of the artist Vladimir Logutov opened in the Samara Museum PERMM