At the Petrozavodsk Theater "Creative Workshop" the premiere of the play "One, Two, Three ..." Automatic translate
PETROZAVODSK. The Drama Theater “Creative Workshop” presented its new production to the audience - the first run of the play “One, Two, Three…”, staged by Moscow director Philip Los. To stage the play, he turned to the play “Clay Pit”, written by a modern playwright Olga Pogodina-Kuzmina.
The fate of this play is not too happy. They tried to stage it in several Russian theaters, but there haven’t been any successful productions yet. The performance was either removed from the repertoire after a couple of shows, or work on it was completed at the rehearsal stage. Director Alexei Balabanov planned to make a film based on this play, but unexpectedly passed away. Now Vera Glagoleva is working on a film based on this play.
In the “Creative Workshop”, the staging of the play “One, Two, Three…” became part of a pilot project that has been put into practice on the stage of the theater for many years. Within the framework of this project, which presents modern drama to the audience, the theater team not only presents its own and guest performances based on plays by contemporary authors. Spectators are invited to open rehearsals, readings of new plays, forums.
The premiere of the new play “TM” talks about various manifestations of love - from blind passion and fanaticism to complete irresponsibility. In a strange, sometimes grotesque performance, the director made love almost one of the characters invisibly present on the stage.
Before the official premiere of the play “One, Two, Three…” several pre-premiere screenings were held. After each, viewers were invited to become participants in its discussion. It was said not only about the performance itself. It was discussed whether such problems of society should be transferred to the theatrical stage, whether such sharp, sometimes shocking performances should be staged.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Love and the joy of life" - personal exhibition of Dmitry Polenkin in Petrozavodsk
- Cloths of Konstantin Korovin from the collection of the Russian Museum temporarily moved to Petrozavodsk
- In Petrozavodsk are "Big Tours" of the Moscow Theater. Mayakovsky
- The premiere of "Magic Flute" was successfully held at the Musical Theater of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- "Not only cats …" - art exhibition in Petrozavodsk
- An exhibition of watercolors by Anna Mikhailova "GeoGraphics" has opened in the art gallery "Doll House"
- The exhibition of paintings in Petrozavodsk collected canvases of four artists
- St. Petersburg and Finland at the exhibition "Road Home" in Petrozavodsk
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!