Two anniversaries celebrates with a personal exhibition in the Stavropol Museum of Fine Arts, artist Ivan Kovalev Automatic translate
STAVROPOL. Presentation of a personal exhibition of Ivan Grigorievich Kovalev, dedicated to two anniversaries at the same time, was held at the Regional Museum of Fine Arts, the artist marks 80 years this year. The second anniversary was the 60th anniversary of his creative activity. The opening of the exhibition was attended not only by friends, colleagues and students of Ivan Grigoryevich living in Stavropol. A large delegation came from representing the Republic of Kalmykia.
With this region, Ivan Kovalev was connected not only with a biography - the childhood and youth years of the future honored artist of the republic passed in Kalmykia, but his creative formation began. After graduating from the Leningrad Institute. Repina Ivan Kovalev returned to his homeland, where he worked in the Kalmyk publishing house as an art editor.
His talented illustrations became the decoration of many books published in the publishing house. Among them were the editions of classics and contemporaries, technical and scientific literature. At the anniversary exhibition, a series of illustrations by Ivan Grigoryevich to "Eugene Onegin" is presented.
In his greeting to the hero of the day Nikolai Sandzhiev, representing the Ministry of Culture of Kalmykia, reminded those present that Ivan Kovalev is the founder and first director of the state art gallery of the republic. His research in the field of studying the fine arts of the republic is extremely important, the result of which are published publications on artists of different years.
An important part of Ivan Kovalev’s work was Buddhist thangkas. These religious images were first studied by the artist, and then he began to create them himself. They can also be seen at the anniversary exhibition, open until March 15th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Exile" - the premiere of the play about Lithuanian migrants in the theater. Mayakovsky
- Two wins in one day. The triumphant return of Igor Kovalev
- Ausstellung von Pavel Kovalev "Architekturprojekt als Kunstobjekt"
- En el Museo Stavropol, la inauguración de la exposición de Leonid Popandopulo "Río del Tiempo" comenzó el año de Grecia en Rusia
- The renewed "Golden Collection" of the Stavropol Museum was dedicated to the Year of Literature
- In Stavropol, the short film festival summed up
- The "Golden Collection" in the Stavropol Museum is presented in an updated form
- The exhibition "Father’s House" is dedicated to the year of the family in the Stavropol Territory
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!