The exhibition of book graphics "Storytellers", which came off at the Pushkin Museum to them. Pushkin dedicated to the Year of Literature Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The exhibition project, which opened at the Pushkin Museum on April 25, presents book graphics. The exhibition, presented to visitors to the museum under the name "Storytellers", was created on the idea of Marina Loshak, director of the Pushkin Museum. With this exhibition, consisting of three sections, the museum marks two important events at once.
The organizers of the exhibition devoted the first two sections to the Year of Literature, collecting in them illustrations for children’s books created in the period 1930-1980. It contains works created by the famous book schedule by Vladimir Konashevich
In a single exhibition space with well-known illustrations by Konashevich, the works of nonconformist artists are presented. Their names are no less famous - Oleg Vasiliev and Ilya Kabakov, Eric Bulatov and Victor Pivovarov.
It is difficult to calculate how many illustrations were completed by Vladimirov Konashevich. He illustrated the world classics, tales of the peoples of the world. The first readers saw the books of Marshak and Chukovsky with illustrations by this famous artist. Only the exposition of the exhibition included more than two hundred illustrations by Konashevich.
The second section of the exhibition contains non-conformist illustrations, each of which had its own style - the characters created by Eric Bulatov and Oleg Vasiliev were lively and artistic, and the subjects of the drawings are full of humor. The world created by Viktor Pivovarov was mysterious and filled with paradoxes, and Ilya Kabakov created a virtuoso, honed graphics.
The third section is dedicated to the anniversary of Victory Day. It presents illustrations by Vladimir Konashevich to the book, which has become indispensable for physicians. Many Leningrad artists worked on the illustrated textbook Atlas of Blood Transfusion, but most of them were done by Konashevich.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The exhibition of Cranach presents samples of the Soviet "captured art"
- The metropolitan artist Dmitry Gutov shared the exhibition space of the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin with the great Rembrandt
- The exhibition "With the family" from the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin opened in Nizhny Novgorod
- The Pushkin Museum. Pushkin presents the paintings of the 17th century Flemish masters
- "Surrealism and livre d’artiste" in the department of personal collections of the Pushkin Museum im. Pushkin
- The Director of the Pushkin Museum Marina Loshak spoke about the museum’s projects in the coming year
- The dispute of museums caused a change of leadership in the Pushkin Museum
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!