Igor Chetvertkov dedicated a personal exhibition that opened in the branch of the Bakhrushin Museum to his teachers Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The Theater Salon (a branch of the Bakhrushin Museum), located on Tversky Boulevard, presented the exhibition "Dedication", representing the work of Igor Chetvertkov, a famous theater artist. This exhibition is a retrospective of the works of Igor Chetvertkov and at the same time thanks to his teachers, whose portraits the artist respectfully placed in the center of the exhibition.
These outstanding masters are known to every theater-goer. Portraits of Alexander Tyshler and Stanislav Benediktov, Boris Messerer and Tatyana Selvinskaya, the painter painted specifically for the exhibition. With Benediktov and Selvinsky familiar since studying at the school in 1905, since the mid-seventies. At the same time, the young artist often visited the workshop near Tyshler, where he met B. Messerer. This acquaintance grew into a friendship that continues today.
Communication with such prominent personalities was a powerful impetus for the beginning of the artist. His work developed in two directions. The first of these was the work created by the artist for the theater. The exposition included posters and sketches of theatrical scenery made by Igor Chetvertkov in 70-90 years. They were intended for performances staged on the stages of Vladimir and Chita, Nizhny Novgorod and Orel, in Lviv and Syktyvkar.
Since the mid-90s, the artist devoted a lot of time to painting. He created several pictorial cycles related to his main hobby - the culture of Ancient Greece. Performing paintings, he uses a special technique, using oil paints to create amazingly authentic imitations of stones, mosaic images and ceramics. Igor Chetvertkov is constantly in search, his work is changing.
The dedication exhibition awaits visitors until the end of October.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the museum to them. Bakhrushin opened the exhibition "Daniil Fedorov. Portrait Theater"
- The results of the third season of the award "Theater Novel"
- In the Museum of them. Bakhrushin opened a large-scale exhibition of watercolors - "A play for 12 artists"
- Theater artist Tatyana Selvinskaya presents the exhibition "Colored Glasses" at the Museum. Bahrushina
- The exhibition "Our Fuji" in the Theater Museum. Bahrushina
- Fantastic world of Larisa Kadochnikova
- Anniversary exhibition of works by Sergey Alimov - illustration for "Dead Souls"
- La famosa artista teatral Maria Fedorova presentó su trabajo en una exposición en el Museo. Bahrushina