Theater artist Tatyana Selvinskaya presents the exhibition "Colored Glasses" at the Museum. Bahrushina Automatic translate
MOSCOW. Since October 21st, the museum to them. Bakhrushina is waiting for everyone to see amazing paintings by Tatyana Selvinskaya, an artist who dedicated her life to the theater. In November, she turns 88 years old, but the artist does not hide her venerable age.
Shortly before the opening of the exhibition, Tatyana Selvinskaya finished the Manifesto, in which she emphasizes that respectable age does not prevent her from being ready for experiments and new searches in her work. It is already difficult for the artist to work with theatrical scenery, but Tatyana Ilyinichna spends at least three hours every day in the studio, creating paintings.
In the artist’s painting, her connection with the theater is clearly visible. Tatyana Ilyinichna often uses multipart forms that represent the image in development. Sometimes the artist writes individual canvases, but in the finished form they are combined, acquiring a special meaning and depth of the idea. So there was a triptych presented at the exhibition under the name “Eden. XXI Century".
The title of the exhibition was the title of the poem "Colored Glasses", written as a student by the artist’s father, poet Ilya Selvinsky. There is at the exhibition and a picture presented under that name. In total, the exhibition included forty works by Tatyana Selvinskaya. Of these, the artist wrote fifteen works this year.
Tatyana Ilyinichna carefully selects a color palette for her works, noting that in painting, as in theatrical art, there are no random colors. She introduced the concept of “dramaturgy of color,” emphasizing that the form of a work is born of color. The artist says that for her love of color, she is grateful to Robert Falk, who taught her painting as a child.
The exhibition "Colored Glasses" is open until November 8.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the museum to them. Bakhrushin opened the exhibition "Daniil Fedorov. Portrait Theater"
- The results of the third season of the award "Theater Novel"
- In the Museum of them. Bakhrushin opened a large-scale exhibition of watercolors - "A play for 12 artists"
- Igor Chetvertkov dedicated a personal exhibition that opened in the branch of the Bakhrushin Museum to his teachers
- The exhibition "Our Fuji" in the Theater Museum. Bahrushina
- Fantastic world of Larisa Kadochnikova
- Anniversary exhibition of works by Sergey Alimov - illustration for "Dead Souls"
- La famosa artista teatral Maria Fedorova presentó su trabajo en una exposición en el Museo. Bahrushina