Arkhangelsk celebrates the 80th anniversary of the regional branch of the Union of Artists with a series of exhibitions Automatic translate
ARKHANGELSK. This year, artists of Arkhangelsk celebrate the 80th anniversary of their regional branch of the Union of Artists of Russia. For the anniversary, they prepared a series of exhibitions, the first of which was inaugurated on October 15. Her exposition was located in the exhibition hall located on Pr. Soviet astronauts.
The organizers of the exhibition gathered in a single space the works of Arkhangelsk artists who declared themselves in the 60s of the completed century. Many of the works exhibited are familiar to visitors, but there are also those that have appeared in public for the first time.
Artists of the 60s retained their excellent shape, as before, they were busy with creativity, uniting time, creating and preserving traditions. Boris Kopylov, a member of the Union of Artists of Russia, who was actively working on the creation of the opening exhibition, spoke at the opening ceremony about the primary tasks of contemporary artists.
Those who have just begun their career should not only keep in touch with previous generations, but also complement their work with their contribution, their understanding of the world. According to the organizer of the exhibition, there are no old works for art. In each of the paintings you can constantly see something new for yourself. The image on the canvas is only an occasion, giving the opportunity to understand the soul invested by the artist in his work.
Olga Popova, who holds the post of chairman of the branch of the Union of Artists of Arkhangelsk, spoke about the next anniversary exhibitions preparing for the opening. On October 23, the exhibition "Beginning" will begin to work in the Museum of Fine Arts, representing the work of northern artists of the 30-50s. In the hall where the current exhibition is open, from November 8, the works of avant-garde artists will be shown. This cycle will present the work of Arkhangelsk artists for 80 years.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Famous Arkhangelsk artist Vladimir Treschev celebrated his anniversary with an exhibition in the Museum of Fine Arts
- An exhibition "Ambiguity" is open at the Arkhangelsk Museum of Fine Arts, representing the work of a modern artist from Italy
- A museum named after Brodsky will open near Arkhangelsk
- "Cat Exhibition" - portraits of cats by Dmitry Trubin in the Arkhangelsk Museum of Local Lore
- A reading club for visually impaired people has opened in Arkhangelsk
- "Magic Japanese Mascara" in the landscapes of Irina Levasheva
- Arkhangelsk viewers saw performances that won the Golden Mask
- Pasha Artemiev lee a Alexander Arkhangelsky
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!