In the framework of the 10th Winter Surik Festival in Krasnoyarsk, the exhibition "Painting with a Strong Character" opened Automatic translate
KRASNOYARSK. For the tenth time, the city has opened the Surikov Art Festival. The new festival marks two memorable dates at once - an art school named after Vasily Surikov turned 105 years old from the day of foundation, and the famous painting “Taking the Snowy Town” was painted 125 years ago.
The opening ceremony of the festival was held at the Art Museum. Surikov. The first of those present at the ceremony was Edham Akbulatov, the head of Krasnoyarsk. He noted the importance of the winter Surikov festival as a platform for the talents of the young generation.
Announcing the opening of the festival, Edham Akbulatov emphasized that the first event of the anniversary Surikov festival was an exhibition located within the walls of the art museum, presented under the title "Painting with a strong character."
Created from Surikov’s original author’s sketches, written many years ago by the artist in Krasnoyarsk, the exposition is dedicated to the painting “Taking the Snowy Town”. Sketches for the exhibition provided by the funds of the Tretyakov Gallery.
In the exhibition project, the organizers tried to recreate the atmosphere of culture and life of the time when a picture was painted, marked with a medal at the World Exhibition, held in Paris in 1900. The Tyumen carpet is also on display, the image can be seen in the picture. This carpet also visited the Paris exhibition and received a well-deserved medal. Marina Moskalyuk, the director of the museum, presenting the opening exhibition, invited all those present at the opening of the festival to visit her exposition.
The program of the festival provides for the opening of several more interesting art exhibitions, master classes and creative meetings. Excursions are planned at the opened exhibitions.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the museum to them. Surikov opened the exhibition for the anniversary of the Krasnoyarsk Territory
- "The Tale of Lost Time" became a New Year’s gift to young theatergoers from the artists of the Kirov Drama Theater
- Travel around the world in the cultural capitals of the world with the symphony orchestra of the Krasnoyarsk Philharmonic
- Se anuncia la lista "NOSA". Favoritos predecibles y candidatos controvertidos
- The Theater Spring 2016 festival, which opened in Krasnoyarsk, began with Theater Night
- The Krasnoyarsk Museum has opened a unique exhibition of original illustrations by Leningrad graphic artists
- "Worlds and Spaces" - a personal exhibition of the Krasnoyarsk artist is open in the Boris Ryauzov Museum
- Tours of the Golden Mask festival program in Krasnoyarsk opened with the performance "Wolves and Sheeps"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!