An exhibition of Omsk artist Pyotr Kravtsov "Under the sky of the steppe region" is open at the Kondraty Belov Museum Automatic translate
OMSK. “Under the Sky of the Steppe Land” - this exhibition, which opened on February 16 at the Kondraty Belov Museum, Omsk artist Peter Kravtsov congratulates his hometown on the 300th anniversary of Omsk this year. To create an exposition in the old house-museum, Pyotr Aleksandrovich selected works related to memorable places of the city, landscapes depicting its surroundings.
The artist’s favorite places located in the vast expanses of the Siberian region are also presented at the exposition. Pyotr Kravtsov writes his works in different techniques, so there was a place in the exposition for both paintings and graphic works.
For paintings by Pyotr Aleksandrovich, the use of a bright color palette, which gives the artist’s canvases a sense of nature, comes to life in his landscapes, is characteristic. The compositions performed by Peter Kravtsov have their own characteristics - they have a lot of air and light, the depth of the space displayed on them is visible.
The exhibition, housed in the Belov Museum on March 20, is of particular importance to Pyotr Aleksandrovich. He dedicated it to the masters, a meeting with whom contributed to their choice of the profession of an artist. As a schoolboy, Peter Kravtsov attended a meeting with Kondraty Belov. The painter not only showed his paintings, but also spoke fascinatingly about the path to art.
From childhood, the young man painted, dreamed of becoming an artist, however, this meeting with the eminent master strengthened this dream. After graduating from art school, Peter Kravtsov became a student of the artistic director of OmGPI, where fate brought him to Stanislav Kondratievich Belov, the son of Kondraty Belov. He was a teacher of drawing in the group where the student Kravtsov studied.
The memory of Kondratia and Stanislav Belov, who influenced his fate, carefully preserves his whole life.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- The Tyumen Museum of Fine Arts has an exhibition of front-line sketches of Tyumen artists
- Exhibition by Evgeny Kravtsov. Live in the crowd 0+
- Wirbel. Fotos von Alexandra Kravtsova. 6+
- Alexey Politov and Marina Belova. Spectacle Machinery
- Exhibition by Sergei Belov "In Touch"
- Am 9. April 2018 jährt sich zum 90. Mal der russische Nationalkünstler, Mitglied der Künstlervereinigung Belov Valentin Mikhailovich
- Winter exhibition at the Kondraty Belov Museum - Siberian landscapes
- Exposición de arte "Pintoresco arcoiris" de Valeria Belova en la Galería Twinstor
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!