"Korbakov House" presented an exhibition of monumental painting by Evgeny Maximov and his students Automatic translate
VOGDA. The exhibition project "PAX in Vologda" continues a series of large-scale exhibitions representing works of various genres, performed by leading artists of Russia. The history of the project began back in 2005 with an exhibition of works by the President of the Russian Academy of Arts, Zurab Tsereteli, located at the Central Exhibition Hall of the Vologda Gallery. Its discovery took place with the participation of almost the entire presidium of the Academy, flying to Vologda with a special flight of an airplane.
More than ten years have passed since the opening of the first exhibition of the project. All this time, twice a year, large-scale displays of artworks by famous Russian authors take place. Vologda viewers were lucky to see works of art of various directions of modern painting, performed by outstanding masters.
The authors not only bring and present their works, but also meet with art lovers, conduct master classes. Thanks to the regular donation by the artists of a gallery of their works, Vologda now has a substantial collection of contemporary art. After the opening of the new building of the art gallery, viewers will be able to see it in full.
On November 11, a new exhibition of the project was opened at the Korbakov House center, representing works created by full member of the Russian Academy of Arts Evgeny Maksimov and students of the Institute named after Surikov specializing in monumental painting. The exposition includes more than 120 works. Such a large-scale exhibition dedicated to monumental painting is being held in Vologda for the first time.
With special interest, the guests of the exhibition studied the sketches and photographs of the murals of the dome of the Cathedral of Christ the Savior, on which the national artist of the Russian Federation Yevgeny Maximov worked. You can see the unique exhibition until December 10th.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- New still lifes of Vladimir Korbakov at a personal exhibition in Vologda
- Doble aniversario en el Museo y Centro Creativo "Casa Korbakov"
- The exhibition "Possible Worlds of Zurab Tsereteli", which opened in Yaroslavl, was presented by the author
- Igor Dryomin: "Flowers and Birds". Exhibition of Yan Dunjiang
- In the Novosibirsk Art Museum opened an exhibition - "PAX in Novosibirsk"
- Igor Dryomin: "In the labyrinth of meanings." Exhibition of works by Sergey Gusarin
- Zurab Tsereteli schenkte dem Vladimir-Suzdal Museum ein Hochrelief von Andrei Voznesensky
- Between Volga and Danube
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!