In Birobidzhan opened a personal exhibition of the artist Alexei Kryukov Automatic translate
Birobidzhan. The fifth solo exhibition for the audience was presented at the Museum of Modern Art by artist Alexei Kryukov. The exposition includes 62 paintings by the author. Portraits, landscapes and still lifes located in the halls were painted by the artist, both in Birobidzhan and in the Primorsky Territory. He lived for many years in Vladivostok, where for seven years he worked as a director at a children’s art school.
Alexey Kryukov uses various techniques to create his paintings, but for the exhibition he selected works written in oil and watercolor. In his works, the influence of the picturesque schools of Primorye and Sakhalin, the places where the artist began his career in the profession, is clearly visible. In the name of the exhibition, Alexey Kryukov emphasized that in his works he reflects the life surrounding him.
Indeed, all the landscapes displayed in his paintings are recognizable. Particularly realistic are the works on which the familiar streets of Birobidzhan appear before the audience. Often the artist paints them in several ways to convey his vision of urban landscapes to those who do not notice their beauty in reality.
When creating portraits, the artist is able to catch the mood of each of his heroes. It is interesting that it is impossible to find sad faces in the portraits painted by Alexei Kryukov. Therefore, we can confidently say that the artist is a great optimist, able to convey his optimism to others. It is possible that the same optimists prevail in his environment.
Visitors unanimously talk about the huge charge of energy and positive that they received. By visiting the exhibition, you can not only enjoy the paintings of A. Kryukov, but also get acquainted with his talent as a poet. Between the paintings are sheets of paper with poetry by the artist.
The exhibition of A. Kryukov is open until March 23.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Der russische Avantgarde-Spieler Alexander Kryukov
- Exposición del escultor Gleb Kryukov "CUERDAS DEL ALMA"
- "Jewish motives" in the Birobidzhan Museum of Modern Art
- Personal exhibition of Valery Levatayev "From Amur to Baikal"
- "Dialogue: Me and You" - une chance de s’arrêter au bord de l’abîme
- The inner harmony of man
- Masters of art of Primorye celebrated the anniversary of Vladivostok with an exhibition in the gallery of the Union of Artists
- A joint exhibition of Korean and Russian artists has opened in the Primorsky Gallery of Vladivostok