Museum them. Kramskoi presented a retrospective of the work of Sergei Romanovich Automatic translate
VORONEZH. The art festival, named after Andrei Platonov, became for the museum to them. Kramskoy is an excellent occasion to show the work of the contemporaries of the writer. On the first day of the forum, an exhibition was opened in the museum, which presented the works of Alexander Tyshler. The next exhibition, which opened on June 4, was a retrospective of the works of the artist Sergei Romanovich.
“To do the painting that remains” - under such a symbolic name the museum employees presented the exposition to the public. It included 33 works by Sergei Romanovich, written by him in different years. At the exhibition you can see how the artist’s views on painting changed over time. The exposition includes paintings created by Sergei Romanovich at the beginning of his work, during the period of fascination with Russian cosmos.
Next to them are works written in the years 50-60, in which the artist leads a polemic with the world artistic heritage. In his canvases, the talented master uses the color palette so skillfully that they become filled with light.
The artist, creating his paintings, often used mythological subjects and biblical parables. These works, on which the prodigal son and the good Samaritan appear before the museum guests, Sergey Romanovich wrote during his life in Voronezh.
However, canvases with still lifes are no less magnificent, where the artist captured amazingly beautiful floral arrangements. The main part of the paintings placed in the museum hall is its property. Several works were received during the exhibition from private collections.
At the opening of the exhibition, Yevgeny Khamin, who heads the Heritage Museum, noted the important role of Natalya Romanovich, the artist’s daughter, in preserving his work.
The exhibition of Sergei Romanovich is open until July 30.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Oper "Heimat der Elektrizität". Durch Dornen zum Betrachter
- In Voronezh, the Platonov Arts Festival opened
- At the Platonic Arts Festival, viewers will see twelve performances of various genres
- Voronezh Chamber showed at the festival a little-known play by Platonov
- An exhibition of Alexander Dayneki opened as part of the Platonov Festival
- Alexander Platonov. 6+
- Exposición de esculturas de Semyon Platonov
- Alexander Bourdonsky präsentierte auf der TSATRA die Uraufführung des Stücks nach Tschechows frühem Stück "This Mad Platonov"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!