An exhibition of etchings by artist Alexander Fedorov at the Chuvash Art Museum Automatic translate
CHEBOKSARY. On September 5, the Art Museum of Chuvashia presented to the public an exhibition of etchings created by Alexander Fedorov, Honored Artist of the Chuvash Republic. These unique works of the artist were created for the collector’s edition of the novel "The Master and Margarita." A series of 25 etchings, on which Alexander Fedorov worked for two years, was ordered by the publisher of Bulgakov’s novel Anatoly Danilov.
The book was published in February this year by PiterOldBook Publishing House with a circulation of only 30 copies, with illustrations signed by their author. The work was technically extremely challenging. To transfer the drawings created by the artist to special paper, it took several stages, each of which required not only skill, but also painstaking work.
It is unlikely that Alexander Fedorov could cope with this work without the participation of another talented person - an amazing print master Alexander Mikhailov. In 2015, an exhibition of the artist was held, at which he showed the public the first 6 etchings with characteristic portraits of the main characters.
At the opening exhibition, not only a gallery of portraits is presented, but also plots dedicated to Yershalaim and Moscow. If you look closely at these works, then from these plots it becomes obvious that good is always accompanied by evil, that there is also a feedback between them.
Of particular interest to the audience was the etchings “The End of a Bad Apartment”, “Ball”, “Seventh Evidence”. Present on the etchings and images of Ivan Bezdomny and Styopa Likhodeev. The first spectators of these works of Alexander Fedorov were residents of the capital.
The exhibition was shown at the Bulgakov House Museum. Then they were shown in St. Petersburg. Now, until October 1, a series of etchings will be able to meet and fellow countrymen of the artist.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- El conocimiento del libro de Chayanov permitió a Bulgakov encontrar un tema para el libro, que se convirtió en el pináculo de su trabajo.
- The exhibition "Artists of Chuvashia" arrived in Ivanovo, and "Artists of the Land of Ivanovo" visit in Cheboksary
- "Under the guise of laughter" - personal exhibition of Alexander Chuvashiv in Izhevsk
- "Nikita Makarov: in propria persona"
- Die hundertjährige Restaurierung der Bogolyubsky-Ikone der Muttergottes ist abgeschlossen
- Modular paintings in the interior
- Vermeer’s secret revealed?