Sergey Zhenovach will open the new season of STI "Master and Margarita" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On August 30, Sergey Zhenovach assembled the STI troupe to discuss plans for the upcoming season. The head of the "Theater Art Studio" introduced to the team of new actors. In the new season, the troupe of the theater was supplemented by graduates of GITIS who studied in the workshop of Sergei Zhenovach. This is the fourth graduation of students who studied acting with the director of STI.
They introduced the troupe and its new members working off-stage. At STI, an accountant, installer, and theater site administrator were accepted. The theater begins the season of this theater year in the status of a federal theater. The beginning of a new life was already felt by the actors who returned after a summer vacation. They were waiting for updated dressing rooms and a recreation area.
Alexander Zhuravsky, deputy minister of culture, who attended the troupe’s training camp, announced the STI budget for next season. It consists of federal funds supplemented by presidential grants, which is 132 million rubles. The deputy minister said another good news - Sergey Zhenovach is awaiting the presentation of the award “For Merit to the Fatherland”.
Literally the next day, hard work begins in the theater - actors are waiting for reading texts of future productions, rehearsing for new performances. Young artists will be introduced to roles in previously staged performances. There are only two weeks left until the meeting with the audience - on September 14, the performance “Master and Margarita” at STI will begin a new season.
The plans of Sergei Zhenovach staging the play "Reserve". The production will be based on Dovlatov’s novel, supplemented by Pushkin’s poems. The protagonist of the future performance will combine the images of two real people - Brodsky and Dovlatov. Another premiere of the season will be Three Sisters. The director believes that without participation in Chekhov’s plays, an artist cannot be considered an artist.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Sergey Zhenovach presents his own version of "Masters and Margarita"
- For the first time on the Russian stage, Sergei Zhenovach presented the play "Kira Sergeevna" based on the prose of Victor Nekrasov
- Tours of the Maly Theater in Tyumen began with the play "Imaginary Sick"
- The premiere took place at STI - composition by Bulgakov "Notes of the deceased"
- The Spanish authorities at the last moment removed the painting from the auction for 1,500 euros
- Death overtook at home: what to consider when organizing a funeral in Minsk?
- Yaroslav Gerzhedovich. Delightful details 6+
- Clarice Mikhnya. The colors of sadness
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!