The Pushkin Museum presents a collection of podcasts on art for the blind and visually impaired Automatic translate
The Pushkin Museum. A. Pushkin presents the podcast "TifloMuseum" dedicated to tiflokommentirovanie art. Tiflokommentirovanie is a technique for describing objects and phenomena for blind and visually impaired people. Thanks to the podcast, people with visual disabilities will be able to get acquainted with the exhibitions and the permanent exhibition of the Pushkin Museum, as well as share this experience with loved ones.
Recently, tiflokommentirovanie is actively used in theater, cinema, and more often - in museums and galleries. Sometimes it reveals something new to sighted people, because it allows you to pay attention to details that they might have seen, but left unattended.
The podcast "TifloMuseum" offers a constantly replenished collection of tiflocommentaries for exhibitions and a permanent exhibition of the Pushkin Museum. A.S. Pushkin.
At present, tiflocommentaries are available in the collection for such masterpieces of the permanent exhibition as “Annunciation” by Sandro Botticelli, “Madonna and Child” by Lucas Cranach the Elder, “Still Life with Attributes of the Arts” by Jean-Baptiste Simeon Chardin, “Blue Dancers” by Edgar Degas, “White water lilies ”by Claude Monet,“ Ah, are you jealous? ” Fields of Gauguin, as well as to exhibits of the following exhibitions:
- “From Dürer to Matisse. Selected drawings from the collection of the Pushkin Museum to them. A.S. Pushkin "
- “Sergey Schukin. Collection Biography ”
- Francis Bacon, Lucian Freud, and the London School
- "See the invisible"
Each podcast individually is available on the museum’s website in the section “Pushkin Media for all Tiflomuseys”, as well as on Apple iTunes Podcasts, Yandex. Music Podcasts, Google Podcasts and in the group “Pushkinsky for everyone” VKontakte https://vk.com/accessiblemuseum.
You can go from the page of each podcast on the museum’s website using the “Subscribe” button to any of the platforms.
- The blind and visually impaired will be able to see the Intercession Cathedral (St. Basil’s Cathedral)
- Das Puschkin-Museum eröffnet einen neuen Raum für die Jugend
- Gentileschi’s painting discovered 4 years ago may turn out to be a modern fake
- Asistente de voz "Alice" se convirtió en una guía para la colección de impresionistas
- Information support
- About the Yandex.Money payment system
- Ayuda al proyecto
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!