Pushkin Museum opens up a new space for youth Automatic translate
The Pushkin Museum. A.S. Pushkin will open a new space in the Lopukhins estate, which will become the main platform for conducting youth programs of the Pushkinsky direction. Youth The estate will have a research laboratory, reading room, exhibition area, media library, VR-studio, lecture space, as well as a relaxation area and coworking.
The founder of the museum I.V. Tsvetaev conceived it as an art-educational public museum. Already in the 1920s, the museum held lectures for adults and children, and in 1959 the Club of Young Art Critics (KUI) began its work, around which a community of young people interested in art was formed. The movement is 60 years old, and this year it has grown into a separate direction - Pushkinsky. Youth, uniting all museum youth programs. In working with the new generation, the Pushkin Museum is supported by its general sponsor, VTB Bank. Realizing that the best investment is an investment in the future, the partner provides invaluable assistance in implementing projects that enable young people to creatively develop and express themselves.
The new space of the Pushkin direction. Youth will occupy part of the historical building of the Lopukhins estate, which was built at the end of the 17th century. The estate will become a place to attract young people, where they can work using materials from the media library, prepare for museum projects, study independently after school, socialize and just relax. The space will be available not only for participants in the museum’s programs, but also for everyone.
The destination area is Pushkinsky. Youth is
- lecture space for 80 people, where film screenings and discussions will be held,
- laboratory for research and demonstration of its results, with the ability to work with digital photo / audio / video content,
- youth coworking with a cozy space for communication, books, tea / coffee, wi-fi and computers for work,
- room for independent studies, where you can work on individual and group projects, record podcasts, develop games,
- a media library with access to all digital resources of the museum’s library and the Pushkin Museum’s media collection,
- exhibition space for the implementation of successful research projects of youth program participants,
- a reading room with art books for quiet independent studies,
- VR-studio with the ability to demonstrate VR-projects for visitors and the creative work of participants.
Marina Loshak, Director of the Pushkin Museum. A. S. Pushkin: “The Pushkin project. Youth aims to educate the future intellectual elite. These guys will not necessarily connect their life with art, but we believe that they will save everything that the time spent in the museum will give them, with each other and with our colleagues - great professionals in their field. The participants in this project will subsequently become the vehicles of our ideas. ”
Natalia Gomberg, head of the department Pushkinsky. Youth: It was important for us to create a space that would allow young people to understand that the museum is a place where they are welcome, where they are ready to listen to their opinions and where they create conditions in which they can not only learn, but also try to make their first independent creative Steps.
The opening of a new space in the Lopukhins estate is scheduled for October. If you are interested in the direction of Pushkinsky. Youth and you want to be the first to know about the beginning of recruitment to participate in programs, receive an invitation to open, subscribe to the newsletter.
Moscow, Maly Znamensky Lane, 3/5
- The Pushkin Museum presents a collection of podcasts on art for the blind and visually impaired
- Gentileschi’s painting discovered 4 years ago may turn out to be a modern fake
- Information and educational center museum art studio of the Irkutsk Art Museum opens after quarantine
- "NACHT DER MUSEEN - 2018". Hauptgebäude des Puschkin-Museums der Schönen Künste
- Eröffnung der virtuellen Filiale des Russischen Museums in Irkutsk
- El 24 de abril de 2014 a las 12:00 en el Museo de Bellas Artes de Kaluga abrirá el 147 ° centro de información y educación (IPC) "Museo Ruso: una sucursal virtual"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!