It became known the name of the winner of the Platonov Prize 2015 Automatic translate
VORONEZH. On April 25, members of the Platonov Prize Award Council in the field of literature and art-2015, under the leadership of the Governor of the Voronezh region Alexei Gordeev, decided to award the writer, critic, one of the founders of postmodernism in Russian literature, Andrei Bitov.
In total, six candidates were submitted for the award, five of which were selected from among writers and poets, this is due to the Year of Literature in Russia. Also, a famous Russian musician was considered as a contender for victory. During the discussion, the jury considered each candidate and almost unanimously chose a worthy winner of the Platonov Prize in the field of literature and art for 2015. The winner will be Andrei Bitov, who will receive the award "for aesthetic fidelity to the" lonely voice of a person "and devotion to the" common cause "of returning the heritage of Andrei Platonov." The governor of the region Alexey Gordeev agreed with the selection of the judiciary.
The Platonov Prize was established by the government of the Voronezh region in 2011. It is awarded annually to Russian literary figures for their significant contribution to the cultural heritage of the Voronezh region and Russia as a whole, for the innovative development of humanistic cultural traditions, for the creation of outstanding works in literature, musical, visual, and theatrical art.
The winners of the Platonov Prize are traditionally awarded with a diploma and a cash prize. This year, the commemorative badge of the Platonov Prize laureate, which is made of gold and inlaid with rock crystal, was also added to the above awards. Also, at the initiative of the governor of the Voronezh region, a cash bonus was increased from 500 thousand to 1 million rubles.
The first winner of the prize in 2011 was Boris Yekimov, a publicist and prose writer from Volgograd, in 2012, Leo Dodin, People’s Artist of Russia, artistic director of the Academic Maly Drama Theater of the Theater of Europe. In 2013 - the pianist, conductor, People’s Artist of the Russian Federation, composer Mikhail Pletnev, in 2014 the jury gave preference to the Russian animator Alexander Petrov. All the laureates of the Platonov Prize this year will gather at the fifth Platonov Festival, which will be held in Voronezh from June 3 to 15.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Mezzo-soprano without somersaults and aspen waist. Jamie Barton’s first visit to Russia
- In the gallery of the Voronezh Chamber Theater an exhibition of graphics by the famous theater artist Yuri Harikov is open
- In the Voronezh Theater. Koltsov artists read to the audience the play "Sasha. Take out the trash"
- The premiere of the play "My poor Marat" was held in the Voronezh Youth Theater
- A unique exhibition of children’s books opened in Voronezh
- Theater "Neformat" presented the premiere of the plastic drama about the war "I Am!"
- In the museum to them. Kramskoy opened an exhibition of artists T. Mavrina and N. Kuzmin from the collection of the Museum of A. Pushkin
- The exhibition of Natalia Khodyuk "Reflections" opened at the presentation of a new project of the Voronezh Academy of Arts
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!