Roman vacation Linor Goralik and Olya Kroytor as a gift from the Brodsky Foundation Automatic translate
Fellowship Memorial Fund of Joseph Brodsky 2016 announced.
Allocating a pension to improve craftsmanship in Italy is a wonderful privilege, which the pre-revolutionary Academy of Arts honored with gold medalists. After the revolution, tradition has sunk into oblivion. The scholarships of the Joseph Brodsky Foundation, allocated to encourage writers (since 2000) and artists (since 2003), are its revival on the scale of a non-profit organization. A three-month internship in Rome is the initial step towards the realization of the poet’s dream of a Russian Academy in Italy. Joseph Alexandrovich hatched the idea of its creation for a long time and in the last year of his life took various steps to implement it. The choice of fellows is the prerogative of the head of the fund, Maria Sozzani, members of the board of directors and the Board of Trustees - Mikhail Baryshnikov, literary director and counselor Joseph Brodsky, Ann Shelberg, anthropologist and semiotics Vyacheslav Ivanov, publisher Robert Siljers.
"Roman holidays" have happened over the past period in the life of Semyon Faybisovich, Elena Schwartz, Timur Kibirov, Olga Florenskaya, Dmitry Kaminker and many others. This year’s laureates are the writer Linor Goralik and the artist Olya Kroytor. Goralik is successful and popular in various roles: as a poet, prose writer, editor-in-chief of the popular Buknik Internet resource and as a translator. By decision of The Emily Harvey Foundation, which sponsors internships for artists, she will also receive a month in Venice as a present.
Last year, the artist Olya Kroytor won the Kandinsky Prize for her artistic performance, “Point of Support,” reminiscent of the early Christian traditions of the church. Kroytor exhibitions are regularly held in Russia and abroad.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Theorie des Alltags. Einzelausstellung Linor Goralik
- Die Ursprünge des Genies oder die Geschichte einer großen Familie
- A priceless collection of manuscripts, letters, photographs of Brodsky will now be stored at Stanford
- Actor, critic, director - new winners of the Brodsky on Ischia Prize
- "Lenizdat" released a three-volume work of Joseph Brodsky, some of which is published in Russia for the first time
- Igor Dryomin: Romantic Realism. Soviet painting 1925-1945
- "El año en que nací" - bajo este nombre se mostró un boceto de la actuación. creado en el teatro para ellos. Volkova jóvenes directores metropolitanos
- Sobre Joseph Brodsky sin mitos, sinceramente, con amor