Winter Tarusa - continuation of glorious traditions Automatic translate
TARUSA. The Kaluga Region hosts the Winter Tarusa festival, organized by the Richter Foundation.
The ancient Tarusa became, in the figurative expression of Varlam Shalamov, a life-giving storehouse for many writers, artists, musicians. The city on the Oka is inextricably linked with the names of Tsvetaeva, Paustovsky, Akhmadulina, Tarkovsky, Chekhov, Borisov-Musatov. A few kilometers from Tarusa is a modest house without special amenities, which for many years has become a favorite vacation spot of Svyatoslav Teofilovich Richter. In the picturesque solitude, nothing distracted him from his favorite music. In the "Hut in the Forest", described in the story of Paustovsky, prepared many programs for the upcoming tour. Thanks to the efforts of the great musician, Tarusa has become the venue for annual festivals. In 2005, the Richter Foundation founded Tarusa Zimnaya, which has become an excellent addition to the summer festivals and programs of creative music schools that have been operating since 2008. The first concert grand piano donated by Yamaha appeared in the city thanks to Svyatoslav Teofilovich and his desire to turn Tarusa into an oasis of great art.
The main venue for the festival’s concerts was the Art Gallery, recalling yet another of Richter’s favorite brainchilds, the December Evenings, traditionally held at the Moscow Museum of Art. Pushkin. On January 6, the compositions of Rachmaninov and Schubert were performed by Queen of the cello Natalia Gutman, laureate of international competitions violinist Svyatoslav Moroz and pianist Dmitry Vinnik. The festival program, which ends on January 9, includes works by Rachmaninov, Tchaikovsky, Prokofiev, Glinka, Schubert, Mendelssohn. The final concert will be held at the House of Writers, where, accompanied by the Tarusa Chamber Orchestra, young musicians will perform works by Mozart, Glinka, Mendelssohn.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- In the storage of the State Film Fund found works of Oscar Fisher
- January Nights - a successful continuation of the famous festival
- Un regalo para los fanáticos de la música clásica de la compañía "Melody". Registros raros de Svyatoslav Richter
- Gerhard Richter: Customers who pay millions for my paintings are stupid
- Music without sound in the documentary film "Svyatoslav Richter" from the series "Great Collectors" in Russian Sign Language
- "Georgian Palestine" by Svyatoslav Richter
- XL Festival "December Evenings of Svyatoslav Richter"
- Svyatoslav Richter and Nina Dorliak
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!