The revival of musical evenings in the Tretyakov Gallery Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the Vrubel Hall Tretyakov Gallery VIVARTE festival opened.
Will VIVARTE for the Tretyakov Gallery be no less popular than the “December Evenings” in Pushkinsky, unpredictable time will tell. The famous cellist and artistic director of the festival (as well as Vivacello, which was held with great success), Boris Andrianov does not hide that the brainchild of Richter and Antonova became an inspiring example for his team. Like the music evenings that took place in these walls in the 19th century. Therefore, there is no doubt that the festival, which opened on May 29 in Lavrushinsky Lane, is sold out.
Director of the Tretyakov Gallery, Zelfira Tregulova, offered the public non-stop chamber music in the Vrubel hall. Presented at each concert, a picture from the storerooms, a story about it becomes a tuning fork, setting the mood for a musical evening, a kind of illustration of the musical component. The intrigue regarding the choice of a particular canvas is preserved until the concert begins. For the first evening, a portrait of the gallery’s founder, Pavel Tretyakov, was almost never exhibited.
The program includes brilliant musicians from Russia, Norway, Austria, Israel, Japan, Canada: Arkady Shilkloper, Clara Jumi Kang, Itamar Golan (איתמר גולן), Julian Rakhlin, Wilde Frang. At the opening, Quintet No. 2 of Dvořák and Tchaikovsky’s “Memoirs of Florence” were performed.
Elena Tanakova © Gallerix.ru
- Paisajes del centro de Rusia en la exposición de Alexander Andrianov en la sala del Ministerio de Agricultura
- "Someone 1917" - an exhibition in the Tretyakov Gallery, which collected works created in the year of the revolution
- "Masterpieces of seven generations" arrived at the Kaliningrad Museum of Art
- "Portrait of a Family" - an exhibition from the collections of the Russian Museum in the Regional Art Museum of Murmansk
- The Tretyakov Gallery presented an exhibition of Fedor Rokotov. famous Russian master of portrait
- The Tretyakov Gallery has an exhibition of icon painter Simon Ushakov
- An exhibition is opened in the Tretyakov Gallery showing how masterpieces were born
- "Realism as a personal choice" - an exhibition by P. And Kotov in the Tretyakov Gallery
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!