Valery Belyakovich staged in his theater a play by Neil Simon "Fools" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The famous director Valery Belyakovich on March 15 and 16 showed the theater public his new work - the premiere of the play "Fools" staged on the stage of the theater. Stanislavsky. The play was written by the famous playwright Neil Simon in 1981, and its genre was defined by the author - "an implausible story."
The directors of many theaters in the world often turned to this play, as well as to many works of the American playwright. Valery Belyakovich himself is a longtime fan of the work of Neil Simon, the director even managed to communicate with the famous playwright, but he turned to his work for the first time.
The story told in the play is really amazing. It occurs at the beginning of the last century in a small village located in a far corner of Eastern Europe. For three centuries, only fools are born in this village. According to the laws of the genre, designated by the author of the play, the terrible curse, in the power of which the village found itself, must be removed. Only who this hero will be, it becomes clear only after the appearance of a young teacher in the village.
Only he can change the situation in a remote village. Belyakovich believes that this witty comedy is relevant to Russian reality, not for nothing that jokes on fools and roads are still popular, because both of these problems remain central to Russian society.
Valery Belyakovich in this production is not only a director, but also a stage designer and author of costumes for the characters of the play. Such a combination of professions for the director has been commonplace since when in 1977 he was the founder and director of the Theater Studio “In the South-West.” A funny comedy with great overtones became one of the most interesting premieres shown to the audience this spring.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the Nizhny Novgorod Theater "Comedy" premiered the play "The Taming of the Shrew"
- En el teatro de teatro regional, Penza realizó una obra de teatro de Edward Albee "Lo que sucedió en el zoológico"
- In the Moscow Art Theater. Gorky held the premiere of "Hamlet", staged by Valery Belyakovich
- In Penza, waiting for the premiere of a new version of "Romeo and Juliet" Valery Belyakovich
- Directed by V. Belyakovich, the performance "At the Bottom" was a revelation to the audience
- The Stanislavsky Season festival opened in Lyubimovka with a sketch of the play based on the play Cherry Orchard
- La primera producción de "Aladdin’s Magic Lamp" de Nino Rota en Rusia. Con la esperanza de un milagro
- "Stanislavsky Season" opened with the performances of Lev Dodin and Eymuntas Nyakroshyus
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!