In the Nizhny Novgorod Theater "Comedy" premiered the play "The Taming of the Shrew" Automatic translate
NIZHNY NOVGOROD. Valery Belyakovich, the permanent director of the Theater in the South-West, for the tenth time presents his work at the Comedy Theater in Nizhny Novgorod. This time the director again turned to Shakespeare, offering fans of the theater his reading of the famous plot of the comedy "The Taming of the Shrew."
Not every director is able to create a production of a play written four centuries ago, understandable and interesting for modern viewers. Valery Belyakovich emphasizes that his performance did not become the usual transfer of Shakespeare’s play to the stage. The director used the motives of the famous comedy to combine the translation of the text written by the famous playwright with dialogues that reflect realities close to the modern public.
Valery Belyakovich used this method more than a dozen years ago, when he created the production of the play The Taming of the Shrew for the first time in his Theater in the Southwest. Approaching the classic text to the present, the author of the literary version of the play believes that the passions presented in this form, boiling on the stage, become closer and more understandable to the audience.
The director designed the play himself, placing the heroes of the play in minimalistic scenery made in the form of columns similar to skeins of wire placed vertically.
They easily turn into rooms of the mansion, then into the city square. Against this background, bright costumes of characters reminiscent of fashionable European clothes of the 17th century help the audience to focus on the events taking place in the play.
Alena Shchebleva, who embodied the image of Katarina in the play, managed to show that her heroine hides her desire to be loved behind external bitchiness. After the performance, the audience congratulated the artists on the successful premiere, and the director on his birthday.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- En el teatro de teatro regional, Penza realizó una obra de teatro de Edward Albee "Lo que sucedió en el zoológico"
- In the Moscow Art Theater. Gorky held the premiere of "Hamlet", staged by Valery Belyakovich
- In Penza, waiting for the premiere of a new version of "Romeo and Juliet" Valery Belyakovich
- Directed by V. Belyakovich, the performance "At the Bottom" was a revelation to the audience
- Valery Belyakovich staged in his theater a play by Neil Simon "Fools"
- Nizhny Novgorod "Comedy" celebrated its anniversary with the premiere of "The Marriage of Figaro"
- In the Comedy Theater, Nizhny Novgorod will soon see the premiere of the musical Casanova
- Kaluga Drama Theater opened the anniversary season with the musical performance "Romeo and Juliet"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!