Chekhov festival begins the program with a solo performance "Raul" Automatic translate
MOSCOW. On Sunday, May 19, the capital will open one of the most prestigious theater forums in the world - the International Chekhov Festival. This year, the Chekhov festival marks its twentieth anniversary.
Over the years of its existence, the project has taken its rightful place in the theatrical world, and since the starting festival is an anniversary, the compilation of the festival poster was very meticulous. Fans of theatrical art will be able to get acquainted with the latest performances staged by famous directors in Europe.
This year’s festival program is divided into three parts - one of them was a series of performances brought to the capital from different countries. A separate part is a program composed of productions of Moscow theaters and which has become a dedication to the memory of director Pyotr Fomenko who passed away. Another festival program was called regional - performances this year will be able to see not only Moscow theater-goers, but also residents of Russian cities and the capital of Latvia - Riga.
For two festival months, theater groups from different countries will present 59 performances of various genres to the audience. The first representative of the festival program will be the solo performance "Raul", staged by James Thiers, representative of the Great Chaplin Dynasty.
Russian directors will present experimental performances to the audience. Moscow theatergoers will finally be able to see the play staged by Vladimir Pankov, Orpheus Syndrome, where the director used several theater genres at the same time. European viewers are already familiar with this original directorial work, but Muscovites will see it for the first time.
The festival poster presents the most famous names of actors and directors from around the world.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- La obra "El viejo y el mar" dirigida por Anatoly Vasilyev completó el Festival de Chéjov
- Chekhov Book Festival Ended
- En el teatro para ellos. El Consejo de Moscú Andrei Konchalovsky presentó "The Cherry Orchard", que completó la trilogía de las obras de Chekhov.
- Chekhov Theater Festival opened at the Melikhovo Museum-Reserve
- The play, staged ten years ago by Peter Fomenko, is again on stage
- Rendimiento inusual de estreno en el escenario del "Taller Pyotr Fomenko"
- The Hermitage Theater prepares for the first premiere of the anniversary season
- This year, the Hermitage will open its doors with the play Lear King
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!