The Hermitage Theater prepares for the first premiere of the anniversary season Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The collective of the capital’s Hermitage Theater on August 1, after the end of summer vacation, gathered on the Small Stage of their theater. Mikhail Levitin, artistic director of the theater, together with the director of the theater, Alexander the Great, congratulated the artists on the start of their work in the anniversary season.
Theater leaders talked about work plans for the upcoming season. The first in the new season, viewers will see the premiere performance of Lear King. The premiere is scheduled for August 22nd and will take place on the New Stage of the Fomenko Workshop. In the main role, People’s Artist Mikhail Fillipov will appear in front of the audience. In this premiere performance, viewers will hear for the first time a new translation of Shakespearean tragedy, created by Grigory Kruzhkov, a famous poet and translator.
Unfortunately, the artists of the Hermitage have not been able to use their main stage for several years - her condition is in emergency. A large-scale reconstruction of the theater is planned for this season, but the date of the start of the repair and its timing are still unknown. To show "big" performances, the Fomenko Workshop Theater kindly provides its stage.
In early September, the Hermitage plans a tour trip. They are expected by spectators in Izhevsk and Glazov. Tours of the theater in Udmurtia became possible thanks to the support of the Ministry of Culture and Rosatom Corporation. On a tour, artists will present seven of their best performances.
After the theater returns from the tour, another premiere awaits. This time on the third stage of the Hermitage, in the School of Clowns. Mikhail Levitin, Jr., co-authored with Olga Levitina on September 19 will show their version of "Lady Macbeth." The main role is Catherine Tenet, Honored Actress of the Russian Federation.
On the Small Stage in the new season, several more premieres are being shown.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- This year, the Hermitage will open its doors with the play Lear King
- An exhibition of the artist Valentin Levitin has opened at the Dostoevsky Museum
- In the repertoire of the Hermitage Theater, the play “My Shadow” based on Schwartz’s play appeared
- Exposición de Gligor Chemerski "Eventos y signos de la tierra de Macedonia" en los pasillos de la Galería de Arte
- Fans of the theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" are waiting for the premiere of the play "Poplar"
- The premiere of the play "Sunstroke" directed by Irina Keruchenko took place at the Voronezh Chamber Theater
- Theater "Workshop of Peter Fomenko" conquered the audience of Voronezh
- A generation of forty in the play "Olympia" on the stage of "Fomenko Workshop"