Theater named after Vakhtangov showed in Smolensk the benefit of Vladimir Etush Automatic translate
SMOLENSK. At two scenic venues, Smolensk theater-goers could get acquainted with the work of the actors of the Moscow theater named after Vakhtangov. The first tour performance was the original reading of the novel "Anna Karenina", presented in the form of a ballet on the stage of the Smolensk Drama Theater.
Within the walls of the Chamber Theater, the “Vakhtangans” showed the tragedy “Medea”, staged based on the play by Jean Anouil. In 2011, this performance became one of the most famous theater premieres. Then, on a stage of the Chamber Theater for two nights in a row, there was a performance-concert “My Quiet Homeland”.
The name of the performance is due to the poem of the same name by Nikolai Rubtsov, on the poetry of which this production is based. The text from the stage was performed by Elena and Alexander Mikhailov, their wonderful performance made the audience believe in the triumph of kindness and wisdom, even in our difficult time.
The performances of Vakhtang actors in the Chamber Theater will end on September 1 with the performance "Matryonin Dvor", which premiered in April 2008, becoming a gift for the anniversary of Alexander Solzhenitsyn. The idea of creating this production belongs to Alexander Mikhailov.
Spectators who visited the drama theater these days were one of the first in the country to get acquainted with the performance “Okayemi days”, staged for the ninetieth birthday of Vladimir Etush, and which became his benefit. Vasily Lanovoi and Irina Kupchenko played the main roles in the play "The Last Moons", and the last performance on the stage of the drama theater will be "Dedication to Eve." The production with the participation of famous actors of the Vakhtangov Theater has been successfully going on for 13 years.
Such a tour program was selected by the Vakhtangans due to the participation of a large number of actors in the theater festival, which is now taking place in Ulyanovsk.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In the theater to them. Vakhtangov was awarded the prize "Theater Man"
- Rimas Tuminas will present the premiere of "Oedipus the King" in the Greek city of Epidaurus at the Hellenic Festival
- En el nuevo escenario del teatro. Las presentaciones de graduación de Vakhtangov son presentadas por graduados del taller del director de Rimas Tuminas
- En el teatro para ellos. Vakhtagov pasó con éxito el estreno del cuento "Peter Pan"
- In honor of the opening of the New Stage at the Theater. Vakhtangov passes "Premier Parade"
- On the holiday of closing the season at the Vakhtangov Theater, everyone came
- The Crystal Turandot Prize Awarded at the Vakhtangov Theater
- I am responsible for the parade, Vakhtangov 0+
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!