The drama theater showed a sketch of the play "Frontovichka" Automatic translate
KOMSOMOLSK-ON-AMUR. The raging elements did not prevent the holding of a large creative laboratory planned last year. The choice of location for this event was the reward for the city drama theater for the performance “Crime and Punishment” (directed by Tatyana Frolova), shown at the festival of theaters of small Russian cities.
It was assumed that within the framework of the creative laboratory, the drama theater team will select several plays by contemporary authors, and directors and teachers from the Theater of Nations will come to the region to help work with the selected material. The result of the laboratory usually becomes a sketch of the performance, and with further work on it in the theater’s repertoire a full-fledged premiere production appears.
The beginning of the laboratory coincided with the rampant elements - the basement of the theater was flooded with water, and on the Small Stage, actors and directors worked on the productions. Master classes were also held in which not only professional drama and youth actors took part, but also artists of folk studios. The working conditions of the laboratory were extreme, and in the evening all its participants helped save the city from flooding.
It is likely that it was work in extreme conditions that added special dramatic shades to the emerging sketches of performances. The sketch of the Frontovichka performance shown to the audience on September 26 was most highly rated. The play, written by Anna Baturina, speaks of love and betrayal, of feelings that exist today. Only during the war they were brighter, naked.
The audience got a unique opportunity to see how the performance is created, which brought them closer to what is happening on the stage. For those who did not fit in the hall, a broadcast from the hall was organized in the lobby of the theater.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- KiAM Theater completed the anniversary season with the premiere of the performance "Sonka’s Dream"
- Alexander Frolov. Die Rückkehr von zwanzig Künstlern
- To victories with the "Star". The best authors of the oldest literary magazine named
- In the exhibition complex of Nizhny Novgorod opened a personal exhibition of paintings by Evgeny Frolov
- The festival "Real Theater" opened with a performance
- The project "Living Theater - a living author" - an experiment to create a play
- The premiere of a new work by Kama Ginkas - "Lady Macbeth of our county"
- Performance dedicated to the acting profession, saw the audience of Saratov
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!