The theater laboratory "Dostoevsky FM" started in Kuzbass Automatic translate
NOVOKUZNETSK. The year of culture and tourism began in Kuzbass, which began work on January 14 at the Novokuznetsk Drama Theater with a theater laboratory dedicated to the works of Fyodor Dostoevsky. This project is called - “Dostoevsky FM. Modern reading. " The laboratory will be held on January 22nd.
The first stage of the program will be a rehearsal period for which six days are allotted, until January 19th. During this time, well-known directors invited from different cities of the country will deliver several sketches of performances with the actors of the Novokuznetsk drama theater, based on the works of F. Dostoevsky. Then the results of this work will be presented to the audience.
The head of the laboratory is the theater expert, teacher of GITIS Alexander Vislov, and among the invited directors are such famous names as Vyacheslav Pishchuk, Andrey Cherpin, Beatr Kolaev and Alexander Ogarev. It is worth noting that Alexander Ogarev, who is a laureate of the prestigious Golden Mask, recently became the main director of the Tomsk Drama Theater.
Theater laboratories in the theater space of Russia most often turn to the “new drama” - works written by young playwrights. For this reason, the appeal of the Novokuznetsk project to the world-famous works of the writer should not only become original, but also provide invaluable experience for the theater staff.
Appeal to Dostoevsky for a laboratory in Novokuznetsk is not an accident. The city is associated with the name of the great writer, it has the literary and memorial museum of Dostoevsky. Some sketches of the performances will be shown to the audience in the interiors of the museum. For the main part of the finished work, viewing is provided on the stage of the theater.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In Vladimir, the theater season closed with the premiere of the performance "Thomas"
- El estreno de la obra de teatro "Talentos y aficionados" organizada por el director de San Petersburgo, Andrei Smolko, se celebró en el Teatro de Drama de Novgorod.
- For the anniversary of Dostoevsky in the Rostov drama, the play "Crazy Love in the Village of Stepanchikovo" was written by the playwright Vladimir Malyagin
- A priceless relic from the legendary publisher Academia is up for sale
- Konstantin Bogomolov presented in "Lenkom" his new directorial work - the play "Prince"
- Summary of the novel by F. M. Dostoevsky "White Nights"
- "Crimen y castigo", resumen
- "Poor people" summary
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!