"Bashlachev. A Man Singing" - a gift from the actors of St. Petersburg BTK Automatic translate
YAROSLAVL. After the end of the first part of the Golden Roof festival, organized by the Chamber Theater of Yaroslavl, during which the audience got acquainted with the works of famous film directors, the turn of theatrical works began.
The main part of the performances participating in the festival program was shown on the stage of the Chamber Theater, however several productions were presented to the audience in the theater named after Volkova. The first of these was the work of the capital’s DOS Theater.
The performance “Vyatlag” staged by the director Boris Pavlovich made it possible for the audience to live a whole year of the life of a real person imprisoned by Vyatlag in just an hour. The basis of the performance was miraculously preserved diaries of the Latvian Arthur Stradins. DOS Theater often uses documentary materials in its works.
The next performance, shown by the actors of the St. Petersburg BTK, was eagerly awaited by fans of rock music. Its name is “Bashlachev. The Singing Man ”attracted the attention of viewers for whom the name of the poet is inextricably linked with the history of Russian rock.
Musical and poetic composition, authored by students of the Studio of Ruslan Kudashov, was first presented to the audience on the day of memory of the poet, in 2011. Alexander Bashlachev tragically died in February 1988.
The performance included about three dozen compositions created from songs and poems, well known to several generations of true connoisseurs of Russian rock music. At first, what is happening on the stage resembles a concert, but gradually individual numbers turn into a portrait of a man who was cramped in his time. A quarter of a century has passed since the creation of the ballads, but they touch the hearts, as before The wet eyes of the spectators who left the hall after the performance were the evidence.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- In Yekaterinburg, the premiere of a performance dedicated to A. Bashlachev
- The premiere of the performance "Stalkers" was held at the festival of art "Access Point"
- Ausstellung von Gemälden von Lev Pavlovich Ryzhov "Kunst ist Leben. Kunst ist Wissen"
- The 155th anniversary of Anton Pavlovich Chekhov on the Don was celebrated on a grand scale
- "Truth and Fiction" - personal exhibition of the artist Valery Tsaplin
- The old mansion in Yaroslavl became the Museum of Modern Art
- In the theater to them. Volkova held the first meeting in the new project "Feedback"
- In the performance "Cats and Mice", Yaroslavl viewers can see two finals
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!