Theater festival "Kolyada-Plays" opened in Yekaterinburg for the eighth time Automatic translate
YEKATERINBURG. On June 20th, the Kolyada-Plays, the theater festival of contemporary drama, opened for the eighth time. Within ten days, thirty theater groups representing different parts of the world will show their work. The main program of the festival will give viewers the opportunity to see performances based on plays written by playwrights of the Ural region. Among them are plays by authors who became winners of the Eurasia 2014 contest. The awarding of the competition is timed to coincide with the opening festival, and will take place on its last day.
The festival began with a press conference, during which Nikolai Kolyada, told reporters about the program, shared the problems that overshadowed the theater holiday. This year, the Russian-Ukrainian conflict caused theaters from Europe to ignore the Kolyada-Plays festival.
Nikolai Kolyada was especially upset that he would not be able to show the Yekaterinburg audience the performance “Masquerade”, staged by the director in Krakow. Funds had already been set aside for its transportation, but at the last moment the Cracow Theater refused to go to the festival. Romanian artists will not come to Yekaterinburg - the reason for the refusal is the same as that of actors from Poland.
This year the festival program is more diverse. Last year, a large number of theaters were brought to the Babu Chanel festival; a year earlier, Natasha’s Dream became a hit. Now on the crest of the wave of popularity of the play "Jeanne", however, there are no such number of repetitions as in previous years. More widely in the festival poster are performances for children.
The theater program from the city of Ozersk opens the festival program, presenting the bald prince performance on the stage of the Kolyada Theater. It was based on a play written by Nikolai Kolyada, "The Group of Glee."
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Kolyada-Plays festival opens with an interactive performance of artists from Perm
- In the center "Gamayun" open an exhibition of naive artist Tatyana Rusinova
- In Yekaterinburg, the premiere of a performance dedicated to A. Bashlachev
- In Yekaterinburg, the festival festival-contest "Bravo!"
- An exhibition from the collections of the Erarta Museum opened in Yekaterinburg
- A new theater season has opened in Kolyada Theater
- El "Teatro Kolyada" mostró a la audiencia la primera actuación en el nuevo edificio.
- Galina Kiseleva’s airy watercolors on display at the Gamayun Museum Center
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!