Vilnius Maly Theater opened the Academy festival in Omsk Automatic translate
OMSK. For the fourth time, theatergoers of Omsk celebrate the Academy festival. This year, famous theater groups from Russia, Israel, Romania and Lithuania will show 14 performances. In honor of the opening of the festival program on June 16, the musicians of the Brass Band and drummers of the Sun Studio presented their skills.
A parade parade was held on the square in front of the theater - during the performance of famous marches, the musicians simultaneously rebuilt. This rare and complex format of street performance aroused the interest of the assembled spectators. After the performance of the musicians, the audience saw the first performance of a large-scale festival program - it was the production of "Mistras" performed by actors of the State Maly Theater from the capital of Lithuania.
In order for Omsk spectators to be able to see the performance telling about the history of the Lithuanian people, in its original form, the theater brought a whole truck of scenery. Since the performance is in Lithuanian, its creators provided the audience with the opportunity to hear simultaneous translation.
The play, written by the Lithuanian playwright Marius Ivashkevichus, is difficult to understand, so the audience could not understand its meaning without translation. The play immerses the audience at a time when Lithuania was part of Russia. On stage, famous cultural figures of the time - the Polish-Lithuanian poet Adam Mickiewicz, composer Frederic Chopin, writers Balzac and George Sand, discuss the problems of self-determination of the nation. The author of the play says that the play is full of fiction, therefore, one should not look for historical facts in it.
On the second festival day, the audience got acquainted with the Onegin performance staged by the Red Torch Theater from Novosibirsk. The production immediately received two Golden Masks at this year’s festival.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Personal exhibition of Alexander Volkov at the Academy of Watercolor
- In the hall of the Academy of watercolors presented the work of Victor Korsakov
- Presentation of the new project "Stage Academy" will be held in Yekaterinburg
- Kiev celebra el aniversario de la Academia Nacional de las Artes
- An exhibition of the artist Mikhail Kazas has opened at the Watercolor Academy, which arrived in the capital from Simferopol
- The best theaters of the country came to the Academy-2016 festival, which opened in Omsk
- Academy of N.S. Mikhalkova will hold a charity festival in the cities of the Volga and the Urals
- Exhibition "Dashi Namdakov. Transformation" at the Russian Academy of Arts
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!