In the estate Serednikovo celebrated Lermontov’s anniversary with a performance and concerts Automatic translate
SEREDNIKOVO. In the estate of Serednikovo, located near the city of Zelenograd near Moscow, the 200th anniversary of Mikhail Lermontov was celebrated with a musical and poetic performance. Serednikovo belongs to the most famous of Lermontov places.
Lermontov came to the estate during the summer holidays to the relatives of the boat for four years. The first visit to Serednikovo took place when the future classic of Russian poetry was only fourteen years old. In the last holidays spent in the estate, the young poet was seventeen. Here he met Ekaterina Sushkova, who became the first lover of Mikhail Lermontov.
His favorite pastime was lonely walks in the vicinity of the estate, where a considerable number of verses were written. The lines of one of the poems written in Serednikovo became the name of the anniversary performance, which took place on August 13 on the estate’s territory.
Unfortunately, the heavy rain that started did not allow to carry out all the events planned for the holiday on time, however, the audience could see many interesting performances of the participants in the musical and poetic performance, performances of the Guard of Honor orchestra and dance groups from the capital took place. The guests were shown excerpts of performances created based on the works of Lermontov.
Performed by L. Chirkova and V. Chernyaev, Honored Artists of the Russian Federation, the original performance in the monologues “The Intercessor” was presented to the public, telling about the life of the Poet. At the end of the holiday, romances were sounded written by Lermontov’s poems performed by the stars of the world opera and the Moscow regional choir.
The organizers of the holiday organized free delivery for all guests who wanted to visit the Serednikovo estate
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Fotoausstellung "Ausflug zur Okinsky-Wache"
- The Hermitage celebrated the 200th anniversary of the Patriotic War of 1812