The Grand Prix of the Let’s CEE Film Festival won the Russian film "Trumpet" Automatic translate
VEIN. At the recent Let’s CEE Film Festival, dedicated to the cinema art of the countries of Eastern and Central Europe, as well as Turkey and the Caucasus region, the film “Trumpet” by Vitaly Mansky won the nomination “Best Documentary”.
According to the jury, they simply could not fail to note the picture, which “through elegant and impeccable filming and editing conveys deep and universal truths, sympathizing with its heroes”. The judges also noted that “the film explores its theme in a purely cinematic manner, which provides an excellent opportunity to go beyond what is written in words.
The film "Pipe" by Vitaly Mansky tells about modern Europe, about its two edges, more precisely - the extremes. One region is Europe, starting with deserted Russian Siberia with its endless winter, the second is the cozy beaches of the Bay of Biscay, where people live in a fundamentally different style, formed exclusively by the laws of nature. It would seem that can connect these completely different lives? Physically, the connecting link is the Western Siberia - Western Europe gas pipeline. It turned out that a simple pipe not only united, but also inextricably linked TU Europe with THIS Russia.
The picture “Pipe” will already appear on October 18 on the screen of the Moscow ZIL Culture Center as part of the Film Festival of Industrial Culture, organized with the support of the Non-Fiction Guild.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- Gislebertus: Romanesque Sculptor, Biography
- Master Mateo: Spanischer romanischer Bildhauer, Biografie
- Benedetto Antelami: escultor románico, biografía
- "Drei große Porträtmaler" aus der Sammlung des Russischen Museums werden den Bewohnern von Murmansk vorgestellt
- Ausstellung "In seiner Heimat Murman" des Künstlers Vitaly Bubentsov zum 80. Jahrestag des Murmansk-Territoriums
- Hohenzollern, the millennial stronghold of the German emperors
- Vitaly Bubentsovs Einzelausstellung "On the Kola Land" wurde in Murmansk eröffnet
- Vladimir Fedoseyev introduced the Vienna public to Tchaikovsky’s “Undine”
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!