The Metropolitan Theater of Satire celebrated the anniversary with the performance ’Sad, but funny’ Automatic translate
MOSCOW. The ninetieth anniversary of the famous Satire Theater was marked on October 1 by the premiere of the parody performance staged by Alexander Shirvindt in co-authorship with Yuri Vasiliev. «Sad, but funny» - under this name presented to the audience a creative biography of the theater, which began in 1924 with the production of director David Gutman «Moscow from the point of view.» The authors of the play were Nikolai Erdman and Victor Tipot.
In the festive premiere used excerpts from the best comedy performances, once part of the repertoire of the theater, in an updated reading, songs that adorn the famous productions. For the songs, the creators of the premiere performance wrote new songs. For ninety years of its work Satire Theater has presented to the audience more than three hundred productions.
Each of the premieres became an event in the theatrical life, collecting a full audience hall. After the premiere, the play continued its life for more than a year, and the audience at the entrance continued to ask «an extra ticket». Many performances from the repertoire of the Satire Theater have replenished the golden fund of Russian theatrical art.
For many years, since 1950, the head of the theater was Valentin Pluchek, who gathered in the troupe of brilliant artists. The most difficult in the life of the theater was the 1987th year, when practically simultaneously, with a difference of 10 days, there were no two leading actors - Papanov and Mironov. They were impossible to replace in 13 performances that left the repertoire of the theater.
Later, new actors appeared in the theater, young people entered the stage. Now in the theater of Satire, premieres appear every month, and sometimes even more often. Teatralam, not included in the festive premiere, should not be upset. The play «Sad, but funny» will enter the repertoire of the theater. Next time it will be shown on the 7th of October.
- Alexander Shirvindt told the media about the theater’s plans for the coming season
- Metropolitan Theater of Satire prepares for the anniversary review ’Sad, but funny’
- The Satire Theater opens a new season with a performance staged by V. Pluczek
- Nikas Safronov besuchte die Eröffnung seiner Ausstellung in Kirov
- La obra teatral "El viejo y el mar" organizada por Anatoly Vasilyev fue completada por el Festival Chekhov.
- Paralelo paralelo a la vida de Anatoliy Vasilyev
- In Kaliningrad the jubilee festival of youth theaters ’Equinox-2016’ was opened
- In St. Petersburg in the Mikhailovsky Theater premiere of a new production of the ballet ’Corsair’