"Full arthouse" at the finish line Automatic translate
CHELYABINSK. On Friday, February 20, at the Oblonsky Cinema Center in Chelyabinsk, the final day of the festival of auteur cinema "Full Arthouse" will be held. On this day, film screenings will be held as part of the “Cinema about Cinema” program, said Victoria Oliferchuk, spokeswoman for the Chelyabinsk Culture Department.
Two paintings will be presented to the public on the last night of the festival. The first will tell you about a once-starving world-wide love scandal, in the center of events of which turned out to be world-famous movie stars Roberto Rossellini, Anna Magnani and Ingrid Bergman.
The cult film of the unsurpassed Bertrand Blieu “Waltzing” is the second in the program of the evening. Blye is often called the director-provocateur who managed to "legalize" many previously banned topics. The main distinguishing features of his work are the lack of cliches, inner freedom, a great sense of humor and the ability to look at banal situations from an unexpected angle. These films will be presented to the public by a film expert from Chelyabinsk, Valentin Shemyakin.
Competitive screening of participating paintings will end with the film "Test" directed by Alexander Kott. An hour and a half film that won the Kinotavra-2014 Grand Prix without a word tells a love story that develops in the wake of the hydrogen bomb tests in August 1953. According to the jury, the story told by the author of the film without a single word will be a serious test for Chelyabinsk viewers.
In the final, the guests of the film forum will be shown the film "Two Women" directed by Vera Glagoleva. She is known to everyone as an actress, but Glagoleva has long and successfully worked in a different role. It is worth noting that in 2005 she already presented her directorial picture "Order" to Chelyabinsk viewers, which participated in the competition for the film forum "New Russian Cinema".
The closing ceremony of the festival of auteur cinema will be held at the Pushkin Cinema. The organizers of the “Full Arthouse” will name the winning film of this year, which, according to the results of the audience’s vote, will gain the maximum number of votes. A competent jury will also share its opinion with the public.
Svetlana Korableva © Gallerix.ru
- The Chamber Theater of Chelyabinsk showed the famous play "Cripple from Inishman"
- Chelyabinsk is preparing to host the first All-Russian film festival "Man of Labor"
- The anniversary of the People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Anatoly Ladnov was celebrated with a large-scale personal exhibition
- Theater named after Vakhtangov shows his tour program of the theater of the main cities of the Urals
- Short film festival Kinematic Shorts starts in Chelyabinsk
- Personal exhibition of Honored Artist of the Russian Federation Vladimir Kolov opened in Chelyabinsk
- The art gallery on the walls of the Chelyabinsk Drama Theater. Orlova
- Ritual.ru provides services to residents of Chelyabinsk
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?