The Chamber Theater of Chelyabinsk showed the famous play "Cripple from Inishman" Automatic translate
CHELYABINSK. On the evening of March 4, the hall of the Drama Chamber Theater was filled to capacity with spectators wishing to see the performance of the famous theater "At the Bridge". Colleagues from Perm brought the play “Cripple from Inishman” to Chelyabinsk theater-goers, who in 2010 became the winner of the Golden Mask award. This performance was staged by the artistic director and founder of the theater, Sergei Fedotov, based on a play by McDonagh, an English playwright. It became available to Chelyabinsk viewers thanks to the participation of the "At the Bridge" theater in the "CHELEVEK Theater" theater festival.
In the Perm Theater, plays by the English playwright McDonagh occupy an important place in the collective repertoire. Now you can see in other Russian theaters, but the theater at the Bridge has become the pioneer of the peculiar plays of the English playwright. Now, no matter what path the directors who undertake the production of MacDonagh plays choose, in their creations there is a particle of the world already created by Sergei Fedotov.
The story told by McDonagh in this play plunges viewers into the world of strange people living on Inishman Island. This is a small island that carefully preserves the ancient culture of the Celts, whose inhabitants speak a rare Irish language. The tranquility of this closed world is destroyed after the arrival of an American film crew on a neighboring island.
Dreams of success in the vastness of Hollywood settle in the thoughts of naive Inishmans, but it is realized only in one of them - Cripple Billy. Some characters in the play evoke a sympathetic smile, while others behave in a laugh through tears. Many of the problems of someone else’s life are like dramas hidden deep down in the audience.
On the last day of February, Chelyabinsk theater-goers already managed to get acquainted with yet another work of the famous collective - the play "Armless from Spoken."
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Balaganchik Theater showed an updated performance based on Brodsky’s poetry
- Creativity Festival McDonagh opened with a performance of BDT them. Tovstonogov
- "Landscapes of Khakassia" - personal exhibition of the Khabarovsk painter Ivan Fedotov in Komsomolsk-on-Amur
- The Theater "At the Bridge" singing in Russia presented the play "The Lost Child" based on the play of Sam Shepard
- The most mystical novel of the 20th century "Castle" on the stage of the theater "At the bridge"
- Theater "At the bridge" celebrates its anniversary with a mini-festival of foreign theaters
- Ständiger Leiter und Gründer des Theaters "Near the Bridge" Sergei Fedotov feierte sein 55-jähriges Bestehen
- Uraufführung des Stückes "Lord Golovlyov" im Theater "Near the Bridge"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?