Theater named after Vakhtangov shows his tour program of the theater of the main cities of the Urals Automatic translate
CHELYABINSK. Theater named after Vakhtangov continued his pre-anniversary tour with his arrival in Chelyabinsk. The Moscow artists delighted Chelyabinsk spectators with a show at the academic theater of three performances, two of which were staged in Russian classics. The tour program was launched on March 16 by Chekhov’s “Uncle Vanya”.
The next evening was dedicated to Dostoevsky. Viewers were presented with "Uncle’s Dream." The final show in Chelyabinsk, shown on March 18 and 19, was a play by a modern playwright from France Gerald Sibleyras. The author gave his work a romantic name - “The Wind Noises in Poplars”.
The next city where the Vakhtangers will come will be Yekaterinburg. The tour program will be opened on the stage of the Youth Theater with the performance “The wind is noisy in poplars”. Then the Yekaterinburg audience will be shown "Uncle’s Dream", and at the end of the tour two nights were given to the play "Uncle Vanya". This performance, which managed to conquer the public of different countries, is already familiar to the Yekaterinburg theater-goers.
Kirill Krok, director of the Vakhtangov Theater, spoke about the interest caused by the audience with the performances shown on the tour four years ago in Yekaterinburg. The success of the previous visit was the reason for repeating the tour program. Artists participating in the play "Uncle Vanya" noted that the quality of the performance becomes even better every year.
Lyudmila Maksakova spoke about the theater’s tour in England, where “Uncle Vanya” was enthusiastically received by the public. Interestingly, during the days of the tour, the premiere of the same performance took place in London. The audience’s assessment was unequivocal - 5 stars from the Russian performance, and the English version of “Uncle Vani” received only 3 stars.
Perhaps in a couple of years, the Vakhtangovs will bring to Yekaterinburg and "Eugene Onegin."
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Igor Dryomin: Exhibition at the Krokin Gallery
- Russian-Ukrainian animated film festival kicks off in Moscow
- Proven MFIs - how to choose a company with the best conditions
- Exhibition dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the magazine "Crocodile" in the International Exhibition Center of the Russian Academy of Arts
- "Winter Garden". Group exhibition of artists of the Krokin Gallery
- La casa de subastas "SOVKOM" exhibe las muñecas originales de la caricatura sobre Crocodile Gena
- Short film festival Kinematic Shorts starts in Chelyabinsk
- The anniversary of the People’s Artist of the Russian Federation Anatoly Ladnov was celebrated with a large-scale personal exhibition
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!
You cannot comment Why?