Director Marina Glukhovskaya staged the play "The Cabal of the Holy." using the work of Bulgakov and Moliere Automatic translate
SARATOV. Drama Theater Slonova presented the audience with a new work directed by Marina Glukhovskaya. The premiere of the play “The Cabal of the Holy” took place on April 1. When creating the play, Marina Glukhovskaya used three famous works, one of which was written by Mikhail Bulgakov and the rest by Moliere.
In the stage reading of the director, they turned into a unique performance, telling about the life and fate of Moliere, about the theater, about the life and experiences of the actors. The performance takes place with two intermissions, where in the first action the audience was shown how the play “Tartuffe” performed by the artists of the Palais Royal Theater could have looked.
After a break, important events taking place in the same theater take place in front of the audience. Here and the analysis of the performance on the artistic council, and the reaction to the production of the French king Louis. The evening from the life of the troupe of the theater with the participation of Moliere takes place in the same action. During the second intermission, years pass. In the third act, the audience sees the ending of Moliere’s life, coinciding in time with the end of the royal theater.
Bulgakov has repeatedly listened to reproaches for neglecting historical facts in describing Moliere’s life. As a result, the Bulgakov work from a biographical description turned into a novel. In the creative life of Moliere there were many troubles. “The bondage of the holy” was forbidden, the author listened to comments on the artistic councils.
Marina Glukhovskaya in her production emphasized the similarity of the fate of Bulgakov and Moliere, while prompting the audience how intertwined the meanings of “The Cabal of the Holiness” and “Tartuffe. Most of the theater actors participate in the play. In the role of Moliere, Victor Mamonov, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation. In a creative duet with Marina Glukhovskaya, production designer Yuri Namestnikov worked on the performance.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Die Uraufführung von "Romeo und Julia" fand erfolgreich im Saratov Drama Theatre statt
- Exhibition "Metamorphoses" by Irina Glukhovskaya at the Russian Academy of Arts
- Fedinsky readings started in Saratov
- The premiere of the play "Prince and the Pauper" took place on the Big Stage of the Saratov Youth Theater
- The annual literary festival starts in Saratov
- The exhibition of the Saratov artist Natalia Moiseeva is open in the museum. Radishchev
- Saratov Museum K.A. Fedina received a unique relic as a gift
- The fourth height festival awaits master classes for school teachers
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!