In the Rostov park them. The first Russian street puppet theater appeared in the revolution Automatic translate
ROSTOV-ON-DON. The first Russian city where the street puppet theater appeared was Rostov-on-Don. Now everyone can visit the puppet show twice a week. To do this, just visit the park to them. The revolution, where the Papa Carlo Theater awaits the audience.
This name street puppet theater received from its creators. The project administration was initiated by the park administration, and the Artrum Children’s Center joined it. Oksana Romas was also invited to the project. The director responded with great pleasure to the proposal to participate in the project for small viewers.
Every Tuesday and Thursday, in a cozy corner of the park. Revolution, the "Papa Carlo Theater" meets children to familiarize them with the oldest form of theater art - the puppet theater. Most of the theater’s repertoire consists of small performances staged by Oksana Romas based on the tales of French writers.
Puppets puppets, traditional for French puppet theaters, become their heroes. Performances are intended for kids from three years old, however, parents watch them with no less pleasure. Oksana Romas notes that young viewers enthusiastically follow the action of productions, sing along to the heroes of the performances and applaud them with pleasure.
The Papa Carlo Theater is not only an entertaining function. His performances help young theatergoers learn a lot about the world around them. Most importantly, each of the tales teaches how good is different from evil.
Performances begin to show at 18-00, managing to show the kids three performances during the evening. Each week, young spectators are waiting for new performances. Tickets for them are not sold - admission to the Papa Carlo Theater is free. The only thing that can prevent the meeting of actors and the public is bad weather.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Ausstellung von Andrei Romasyukov "Vom großen Krieg zu den großen Problemen"
- Exhibition of Andrei Romasyukov and Halim Amirov "Equilibrium Formula"
- The exhibition "Frontiers of Memory" was brought to the Rostov Museum of Art from St. Petersburg
- Oleg Loevsky’s directorial laboratory has again begun work at the Youth Theater of Rostov-on-Don
- Maly Theater again came on tour in Rostov-on-Don
- For the anniversary of Dostoevsky in the Rostov drama, the play "Crazy Love in the Village of Stepanchikovo" was written by the playwright Vladimir Malyagin
- Rostov Kunstliebhaber im regionalen Museum der Schönen Künste sehen "Magie des Aquarells"
- Rostov Youth Theater completes the season with the performance "The Way of Your Life", staged in an unusual format
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!