Voronezh Puppet Theater "Jester" will take part in the Volkov Festival Automatic translate
VORONEZH. The good news was learned by fans of the Voronezh Puppet Theater "Jester" - their favorite artists became not only participants in the International Volkovsky Festival, where they show "King Lear", highly praised by critics of many countries. On the opening day of the festival, the program of which has already been officially approved, the Voronezh Theater will be awarded the prize. Volkova.
This prize is awarded annually to theaters for their contribution to the theatrical art of the Russian Federation, contributing to its further development. Although “King Lear”, directed by director V. Kozlovsky, did not receive any awards, his inclusion in the program of the Volkovsky festival was a worthy assessment of his artistic qualities.
The performance, intended for an adult audience, is staged in the genre of high tragedy. To plunge into the atmosphere of the production, where topics that remain relevant in all eras - despotism, humanism and nobility are raised, music written by composer Alexander Balayan helps.
Amazing dolls created by Elena Lutsenko perfectly fit into the brilliant acting ensemble, where the main role is played by Mikhail Maltsev, Honored Artist of the Russian Federation. They come to life on stage, becoming full members of the acting team. Voronezh artists will show their work on September 18th.
The program of the festival, which opens in Yaroslavl for the 16th time, is extremely diverse. Its participants were performances of various genres - comedy, tragedy and even ballet. Both metropolitan and provincial groups are represented. The festival closes with a gift from the Bolshoi Theater - “The Marriage of Figaro” read by Yevgeny Pisarev.
The hosts of the festival will present their two new works. Viewers will see “A Month in the Village” staged by Yevgeny Marcelli, and “Moscow-Petushki” from director Denis Azarov.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- "Steppengeschichte" des Künstlers Zorikto Dorzhiev im Museum. Kramskoy
- "Exercises from redneck" - eine Ausstellung zum Jubiläum des Künstlers Alexander Nozhkin
- "Das Land der Nachtigallen" - Kursker Künstler zeigen den Bewohnern Woroneschs ihre Werke
- The anniversary exhibition of the Voronezh artist Ksenia Uspenskaya opened in the Museum. Kramskoy
- Woronesch Drama ihnen. Koltsova hat die Saison "Cherry Orchard" beendet
- Museum them. Kramskoi presented a retrospective of the work of Sergei Romanovich
- Oper "Heimat der Elektrizität". Durch Dornen zum Betrachter
- Teatro de Drama Voronezh. A. Koltsova te invita a una excursión "Teatro durante la Gran Guerra Patria"
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!