A theater club has opened in the new building of the Voronezh Chamber Theater Automatic translate
VORONEZH. Not so long ago, art galleries were opened in the building of the Chamber Theater. The first of them is a permanent exhibition dedicated to theater artist Yuri Halperin, who participated in the design of performances in many Russian theaters. This exhibition space, in which a retrospective of the artist’s works is presented, got his name - “Halperin Gallery”.
A little more than a week ago, the second gallery was opened, where the exposure will change. The first exhibition presented in it was the paintings of theatrical artist Yuri Kononenko, the legendary figure of the theater world of Voronezh. Last weekend, fans of the chamber theater were invited to get acquainted with another creative space - the theater club.
His presentation took place on Saturday, December 27th. Mikhail Bychkov, artistic director of the Chamber, told the audience about the plans for the theater club. It will become a place where actors in an informal setting can communicate with the audience, where people united by common interests can meet. Here, creative meetings will be organized with theater people, musicians and poets.
Mikhail Bychkov told how he represents the future life of the theater. In the near future, the doors of the theater will open at noon. A theater cafe, both art galleries will be waiting for guests, and later in the evening, meet friends at the club. In the theater space there will be free access to the Internet, and book lovers will be able to read books about the theater. Entrance to the club is free, but by prior registration.
The club’s first event was a meeting with one of the most beloved Voronezh theater-goers of the Kamernoy artist, Andrei Miroshnikov. There were verses by Vysotsky and Gumilyov, the prose of Vera Inber.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Applicants for the Nora Gal Prize became known
- Voronezh spectators are looking forward to the premiere performances of the theater. Koltsova
- "Theater of Equals" celebrated the first anniversary of the creation of the troupe
- Voronezh "New Horizon" announced the beginning of acceptance of applications
- Mikhail Bychkov spoke at a press conference about the program of the Platonov Festival
- The exhibition of Natalia Khodyuk "Reflections" opened at the presentation of a new project of the Voronezh Academy of Arts
- Gypsy motifs by the artist Nikolai Karpecki in the gallery "H.L.A.M."
- In the Voronezh Youth Theater showed a performance on the romantic tales of Gorky
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!