The premiere of the play on the story of V. Shukshin "Energetic people" took place in the theater. Moscow City Council Automatic translate
MOSCOW. In the theater to them. The Moscow City Council hosted the premiere of a new work by Pavel Kholmsky - the play "Energetic People". The artistic director of the theater considered that the story written by Shukshin, whose heroes lived in the seventies of the last century, is still relevant. The genre of his work Shukshin defined as "a satirical novel for the theater."
Many Russian classics wrote about the theft. Karamzin also wrote that this is an old Russian disease. From the time when the heroes of the Shukshin story lived, several decades passed. Time has changed, but human nature remains the same. Although the era of socialism, in which the heroes of the work of Shukshin lived, has long ended, the “energetic people”, who are still confusing their pocket with the state, have not disappeared.
According to the director, Shukshin wrote his story so that the play can be staged at any time. Household details that characterize the time of events can always be changed - this is not the main thing. But the essence of what is happening, the characters described by the writer are quite tenacious. Therefore, it is quite possible to encounter them in real life.
Pavel Kholmsky says that although the action of his performance was postponed to the 90s, when any product was extremely scarce, this reference to time is very arbitrary. Therefore, the events of the play “Energetic People”, as read by Pavel Kholmsky, take place indefinitely.
Stage designer Boris Blank worked on the design of the production, and Victoria Sevryukova came up with costumes for the characters. The result of this work was conditionally Soviet aesthetics that appeared before the audience in a magnificent comedy. The satirical novels created by Shukshin, today are becoming more and more similar to works belonging to Russian classics.
Ludmila Trautmane © Gallerix.ru
- Theater nach dem Moskauer Stadtrat benannt eröffnete die Jubiläumssaison mit der Aufführung "Roman Comedy"
- Veniamin Zakharov-Kholmsky "Rückkehr"
- In the Barnaul drama, the premiere of the play "Man of the Earth" dedicated to Vasily Shukshin
- Alexey Varlamov presentó su nuevo libro de la serie "ZhZZL" dedicado a Vasily Shukshin
- In Belozersk will host the festival "Man in the frame"
- Das Theaterfestival "Bright Souls" fand in Togliatti statt.
- In the Altai Territory celebrate the anniversary of Vasily Shukshin
- Angels and people on the new stage of the Altai Drama Theater named after Shukshina
to advertising revenue.
Turn off Adblock, please!